mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Tom said:

They drew 2-2 today…….

with…..

SPENNYMOORE 

I used to work with a lad who was a fan of Spenny. He'll be gutted they were held to a draw, they'll be gutted as Spennymoor play in black and white stripes, black shorts, black socks. 7 in a rewa....... cancelled. 😁

13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol:

Drew 2-2 with Spennymoor, post about Geordies in Rome. Even desperate Dan wasn't as desperate as these nuggets. :lol:

:lol: I think it would be more of an apt dig if either of them had really reached their current level at the mackems. They both basically sprinted out the door as soon as they could. Anything for them to try and cling on to being better at some random thing than Newcastle I suppose. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Also FWIW I’m glad they’re doing well and hope they continue to do so, if the reverse was the case and they were both born in Newcastle would the mackems be saying likewise? Obsessed little weirdos. 

• Like 1

I think at this point it’s clear that everyone connected with Newcastle is a MLF, it’ll one day come out that Alan Shearer himself is the massive-ist MLF and that he simply had a successful career and broke all the PL and Newcastle scoring records with the hope that we’d build a statue of him and then a MLF statue will be outside SJP. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: I love that we can’t support England now, as we’re just piggybacking off their success if we do. It’s also mint the logic they just make up to mean they’re better, such an odd fucking support man. They’re literally banging on about trophies Henderson has won at Liverpool and comparing it to Shearer, if that’s the case then we can bring Michael Carrick into the argument for fuck sake :lol:. Be pleased a youth product of your club is doing well by all means but he’s doing it on his own bat now, it’s not some accolade for SAFC further than it being a former youth player of theirs. 

From my knowledge not a single person made similar weird arguments about Carrick in a weird Geordie v Mackem thing like this. Maybe it’s because we’re just miles better as a club so we don’t have to make up weird things to be better at like ‘classy’ or ‘look at our youth products doing better than the mags youth products even though it’s not helping our club at all’.

Edited by Howay
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Drew 2-2 with Spennymoor, post about Geordies in Rome. Even desperate Dan wasn't as desperate as these nuggets. :lol:

Apart from that time we played Roma in the UEFA Cup? :lol: 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: I love that we can’t support England now, as we’re just piggybacking off their success if we do. It’s also mint the logic they just make up to mean they’re better, such an odd fucking support man. They’re literally banging on about trophies Henderson has won at Liverpool and comparing it to Shearer, if that’s the case then we can bring Michael Carrick into the argument for fuck sake :lol:. Be pleased a youth product of your club is doing well by all means but he’s doing it on his own bat now, it’s not some accolade for SAFC further than it being a former youth player of theirs. 

From my knowledge not a single person made similar weird arguments about Carrick in a weird Geordie v Mackem thing like this. Maybe it’s because we’re just miles better as a club so we don’t have to make up weird things to be better at like ‘classy’ or ‘look at our youth products doing better than the mags youth products even though it’s not helping our club at all’.

They’re a fucking weird, needy, desperate for ‘special’ relationships fan base at the best of times. But now they’re an established league one outfit I guess this is all they’ve got. That and when they outdid us last season because we finished comfortably in mid table and that devastated us because Bruce is our manager and we all wanted to get relegated. Or something 

• Haha 3

They still haven’t accepted that they’ve been a Tyne and Wear club since 1974.Like Gateshead,an ex-Co Durham football league club and it’s killing them. We all know the abuse Sir Bobby suffered when we played them and all because he was a Durham mag.Arguably their best ever player,Colin Todd,was and still is a Durham mag.

sunlun.Tyne and Wear’s second most successful club.

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Apart from that time we played Roma in the UEFA Cup? :lol: 

It's like the champions league 3 years ago with Henderson..... 

"Can anyone remember a Geordie captaining a side winning the European Cup?" 

It took about 2 minutes for people to reel off Charlton, Clark and Carrick. 

Fucking thick Mackem bastards the lot of them. 

• Like 5