mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

They could soon be asking if any Geordies have ever won the Euro’s.The answer will of course be no.The World Cup yes,but that would be an inferior competition to the Euro’s in South Tyne and Wear.

Dabizas is basically an honorary Geordie and he has, though he wasn't playing for us by then. And he didn't actually get any minutes in the tournament. It'll still annoy them though. :lol: 

• Haha 4

They’re literally a fucking third division side :lol: :lol: :lol:. More than welcome to tag along for anything Jordan Henderson does, but the mental thing is he’s legitimately one of the most successful and widely known mackems of all time, so do they really want to pick this as the hill to die on?

Third fucking division :lol:, oh aye and I see mega rich trust fund boy has carried on with furlough which definitely indicates he’s going to piss a ton of money against the wall to bring them back to their glory days of being the shit that won’t flush in the PL. 

Honestly the Main Street in Bishop Auckland gives their Main Street a run for its money, that’s how fucking wank Sunderland is. My sister never understood the disdain I had for mackems and then she worked on a make up counter at a store in the bridges and she fucking hates the cunts now :lol:. Said she’d never seen so many people just fucking hockle in the street, and had never had to cover up as much acne scarring in her life until she worked on those fucking mouth breathing inbreds. They’re fucking minging. Shit little town, with absolutely fucking nowt going on. I’ve lived in America for years and everyone knows Newcastle whether it’s due to the beer, the football team, even the film goal, etc none of them know the mackems. If it wasn’t clear for any mackems out there I absolutely do think I’m better than you, you mouth breathing helmets. 

But aye Jordan Henderson is better than Alan Shearer or something :lol: .

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 10

It’s the pitiful pursuit of relevance that’s so funny :lol: 

Anyway it turns out they made the Nissan that took Harry Kane’s mum to hospital, so Harry's really a MLF and he dedicates every goal to Sunderland. He’s practically a mackem. Amazing coup for them.

• Haha 7

16 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Dabizas is basically an honorary Geordie and he has, though he wasn't playing for us by then. And he didn't actually get any minutes in the tournament. It'll still annoy them though. :lol: 

Speaking of Dabizas, decent read: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jul/05/we-wanted-to-finish-the-miracle-how-greece-won-euro-2004-against-all-odds

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

How much does he pay yeez for the free advertising or is it payment of another kind, yi dorty mefs?

Henderson to blame for last night, the mackem bottler.

Weeze keeze are theez? 

• Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, t00nraider2 said:

How much does he pay yeez for the free advertising or is it payment of another kind, yi dorty mefs?

thumb_rb-on-twitter-this-is-making-me-laugh-nonstop-its-51065290.png

• Haha 3
  • Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, t00nraider2 said:

PeskyAnotherHippopotamus-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 4
  • Jaysus... 1