mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

5 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

How tight do you have to be to wander around with a dairylea slice in your pocket ffs :lol: 

The best place to store cheese is your pocket :lol: 

• Haha 2

4th season in League One and owned by a chancer, a squad full of players nee fucker has ever heard of, but it's all right, as the stadium grub-peddlers heat up his cheese until it's "quite melted." Talk about the lap of luxury, you can guarantee none of the barcode stadium lads heat up cheese on a cheeseburger. 

• Haha 5

“Fucking hell marras”

”well what’s wrang Kev?”

”me dairylea slice has gone! I had it when I was playing with wor nipper down on the metro lines yestahdee”

”anything could have happened, any of the wild staffys that hang about outside the ground might have got it”

”I’ll have to fuckin buy one of them cheeseburgers with the cheese already inside, little Darren will have to go without his monster munch this week… areet marra aye I’ll have a cheeseburger… a one with the cheese in”

”erm aye ok mate. Owt else”

”nee chance, and do me a favor mate make sure you heat it up a bit more to make sure the cheese is quite melty”

”I mean it’s pre packaged mate it all goes in the microwave together, but aye sure I’ll add another 30 seconds”

”Tell you what marras I could get use to this white glove service”

”aye amazing this service like Kevin, the lads on RTG will have to hear about this”

• Haha 7

36 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I wonder if this is the cheese bloke? (But then again, the list of suspects will be long.....)

There’s definitely something in blue coat’s pocket, given how he’s waddling. :lol:

It’s either a pound block of cheddar or he’s shit himself. 

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

How tight do you have to be to wander around with a dairylea slice in your pocket ffs :lol: 

How tight do you have to be to take a free half season ticket?

9 hours ago, Dougle said:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rBSCfmbVDYY/hqdefault.jpg

If you took this photo, removed everything but their faces, then flew over the Amazon and parachuted in to an uncontacted tribe’s village, showed them it and asked them what they were looking at, they’d say,

” Mackem skanks”. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If you tooth this photo, removed everything but their faces, then flew over the Amazon and parachuted in to an uncontacted tribe’s village, showed them it and asked them what they were looking at, they’d say,

” Mackem skanks”. 

I was thinking bloody hell, Hale & Pace are looking rough these days. Are those really women?

• Haha 5

I love how they completely ignore the massive gulf between the Championship and the division they’ve now failed to get out of (at least) 3 years in a row. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2