Al say 'six in a row FTM'

Theyal say isn't it a pity 

That false....mackem.... dig-na-tey. 🎶

Deacon Blue Pop?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye it’s a weird angle of theirs, they never stop to think what they would think if a Sheffield United fan came up to them rambling on about how Sheffield Wednesday fans are all deluded pricks and doesn’t everyone just absolutely fucking hate Wednesday fans, but definitely loves Sheffield United fans as they’re all so cool and classy, unlike those Sheffield Wednesday fans who definitely aren’t cool and classy.

Their stories are fucking bonkers too, it’s always shite like “I was in a bar in Rome and these three Italian lads, real classy types in suits with jobs and stuff, were just talking about how much they hate the mags and about how the mags have absolutely zeeeero class. Weeeyuh when I telt them I was a massive lads fan they gave iz a wink rolled up their sleeves and had massive sunlan tattoos next to crests of Roma, Lazio, and Juve with big hearts everywhere. It’s almost unbelievable I said that in this random bar in a random location in the world I find three fans of Lazio, Roma, and Juve and they all hate the mags but are MLFs!”. They all then lap it up without anyone going erm seems a bit made up. 

:lol:

"Sayum appened to me marra."

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye it’s a weird angle of theirs, they never stop to think what they would think if a Sheffield United fan came up to them rambling on about how Sheffield Wednesday fans are all deluded pricks and doesn’t everyone just absolutely fucking hate Wednesday fans, but definitely loves Sheffield United fans as they’re all so cool and classy, unlike those Sheffield Wednesday fans who definitely aren’t cool and classy.

Their stories are fucking bonkers too, it’s always shite like “I was in a bar in Rome and these three Italian lads, real classy types in suits with jobs and stuff, were just talking about how much they hate the mags and about how the mags have absolutely zeeeero class. Weeeyuh when I telt them I was a massive lads fan they gave iz a wink rolled up their sleeves and had massive sunlan tattoos next to crests of Roma, Lazio, and Juve with big hearts everywhere. It’s almost unbelievable I said that in this random bar in a random location in the world I find three fans of Lazio, Roma, and Juve and they all hate the mags but are MLFs!”. They all then lap it up without anyone going erm seems a bit made up. 

Gold post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

"If we could harness the energy from the Mags woke Brigadeds moral compass haywire...we might just solve this energy problem."

"

I know they've only been in the door 2 minutes but their approach is going to be night and day compared to ours it seems. Both clubs with wealthy backing but Staveley and Co are out the front of St James blowing kisses and telling the mags they're all great whereas KLD and Co done everything professionally and business-like.

Staveley strikes me as someone who is only interested in headlines and isn't arsed about the process you need to undergo to get there. Recipe for disaster..."

"The amazing thing about Newcastle over the last 14 years is they remained a PL team for 12 of those years despite a regime of wilful neglect.

That probably highlights the latent potential more than anything. Lesser clubs would have sunk 2 divisions with such neglect."

[b]"Wooooosh ya fucker"[/b]

"It's not just an safc underdog now. The whole league and everyone's fans fucking hate them.

It's sort of reverse genius what they are doing."

"They are not rivals. We have dignity .

The other 19 clubs , along with many outside the prem league know this.

Basically you're just a load of ugly fat kernts with tops off, and now waving anti british flags.

Bit money but no dignity."

image.gif

Anti British flags????

Any flag that is not the Union Jack, is an anti-British flag. Apparently. I suspect the actual issue is that the Saudi flag includes some text about Islam on it, and if you're in Sunderland then "Islamic" = "Anti-British".

2 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye exactly, they’re doing their typical thing of making stuff up then deciding it’s 100% fact and then saying that when this made up thing (that they’re now sure will happen) happens then it will be hilarious. They all seem to keep stating that Staveley is a fraud despite the fact this is a woman that has forged an incredibly successful career for herself in the Middle East, clearly is respected there, has brokered other deals in the past, and has a pretty public record of success, meanwhile their owner is a 22 year old trust fund kid who has done pretty much nothing with his life besides fail out of Uni and live off mammy and daddy’s money, they are of course completely convinced she’s the fraud and he’s the brilliant professional one :lol:.

I’m also massively enjoying the whole “deluded geordies are fawning over every word and believing their lies it’ll be hilarious when it goes tits up” remind me on which fan base was it that gleefully performed manual labour for free for a complete Billy bullshitter owner that literally anyone with half a brain could see was a chancing prick? The only deluded people in this situation are the ones dreaming up that the Sovereign wealth fund of Saudi Arabia are chancers and it’ll all go tits up. They can keep deluding themselves but it’s just going to hit them all harder when they realize it won’t go the way they’re hoping. 

Their new owner’s done a few PR stunts/ said the right things too. I.e. EXACTLY what convinced them the Don and his mate were right men for the job last time round. Tbf, he has more money but, as has been pointed out, he hasn’t spent any of it yet 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Any flag that is not the Union Jack, is an anti-British flag. Apparently. I suspect the actual issue is that the Saudi flag includes some text about Islam on it, and if you're in Sunderland then "Islamic" = "Anti-British".

If any of the Yemenis tried to seek asylum here, a sizeable number of their fans would soon show their true colours 

• Like 3

Should this thread not now be renamed Mackem Messageboard Rhodium or alternatively Every Night at the Sunderland Palladium, if we want to leave a notch available for when we win something ??

Gold is sooo last weeks expensive stuff.

Edited by Toonpack

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I haven't even looked at rtg yet. I'd be on all day! :lol:

Oh it good

"NUFC Aug/Oct 21 and Sportswashing Takeover Edition all NUFC stuff in here".....is now on page 726.....they are gutted we've been taken over after it failed last year and have spent the last couple of  days on the moral high ground 

On 09/10/2021 at 08:29, ohhh_yeah said:

"If we could harness the energy from the Mags woke Brigadeds moral compass haywire...we might just solve this energy problem."

"

I know they've only been in the door 2 minutes but their approach is going to be night and day compared to ours it seems. Both clubs with wealthy backing but Staveley and Co are out the front of St James blowing kisses and telling the mags they're all great whereas KLD and Co done everything professionally and business-like.

Staveley strikes me as someone who is only interested in headlines and isn't arsed about the process you need to undergo to get there. Recipe for disaster..."

"The amazing thing about Newcastle over the last 14 years is they remained a PL team for 12 of those years despite a regime of wilful neglect.

That probably highlights the latent potential more than anything. Lesser clubs would have sunk 2 divisions with such neglect."

[b]"Wooooosh ya fucker"[/b]

"It's not just an safc underdog now. The whole league and everyone's fans fucking hate them.

It's sort of reverse genius what they are doing."

"They are not rivals. We have dignity .

The other 19 clubs , along with many outside the prem league know this.

Basically you're just a load of ugly fat kernts with tops off, and now waving anti british flags.

Bit money but no dignity."

image.gif

‘They are not rivals.We have dignity’  

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Rosco said:

Oh it good

"NUFC Aug/Oct 21 and Sportswashing Takeover Edition all NUFC stuff in here".....is now on page 726.....they are gutted we've been taken over after it failed last year and have spent the last couple of  days on the moral high ground 

Aye they’ve added 500 pages to that thread since Thursday :lol: 

Like you said @Alex if the takeover is so bad how come they celebrated like mad when it didn’t look like it was happening? 

They’re absolutely gutted :lol: 

I don’t think they realise that we don’t care who likes us :lol:

Also if we end up playing mint football people will end up liking us anyway, who doesn’t like to watch De Bruyne at Man City? 

They conceded the moral high ground a long time ago anyway.

• Haha 3

Honestly, the reaction is less than I expected. CT was right (!!!!!) in saying it's yesterday's fish and chips wrappers. The mackems are predictably and hilariously twisting themselves in knots, claiming the moral high ground, and deluding themselves that this is a good outcome for them. The "classy"  delusion is back out in force. Nobody gives a shit about a third division club in the arse end of nowhere. They are nothing to us now, completely irrelevant. 

• Like 2

That’s it like, Renton. Apart from us and the smoggies, due to the local rivalry, no one gives them a second thought. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tom said:

No, no you have it all wrong. 

Everyone loves them remember? :lol: 

They’re going to be the most liked club in the north east. Even though they already are. Or something 

• Haha 3

When away fans go to Sunderland they use it as an excuse to have a night out in Newcastle.

That’s not gonna to change any time soon.

They’re a shit club in a shit town in division three. Nobody cares