mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: This guy. If the Saudis came to him to buy into one of his "businesses", he'd never shut up about how great they were and how he had a special relationship with them and that they had understood his unique brilliance  making them far more insightful than British investors etc etc.

He'd probably convert to Islam for them ffs.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Haha 4

Hmmm.

Alan Fucking Shearer.  A brilliant nine that could put the final product in the bag.

Hmmm.

William Fucking Storey. Our holiday benefits include coupons for wolf jerky, energy drinks, data, 

and I know some math.

The differences between the two clubs are immense, but one of the stark contrasts is note that Sunderland has not been brought up a single time by any of our new owners, contrast that to every single one of their owners and prospective owners never shutting the fuck up about NUFC. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 08/10/2021 at 16:06, Howay said:

:lol: Aye that’s how Man City and Everton were viewed for years with Man Utd and Liverpool at the top. Do they think people actually fucking give a fuck and would have any attraction to them just because they didn’t like us? And even if that was the case what’s the benefit for them other than another friendship with some wanker from Liverpool. 

What a total nightmare this is for them btw, stuck in the third tier (their level imo) and if they do manage to reach their dream of circling the PL drain again they’ll be getting a routine fucking hiding off their bitter local rival. 

Fucking Hell, people still hate Man Utd more than Man City. Neutrals liked Man City because 'their fans deserved the takeover', now they like them because of the football they play and the way Guardiola conducts himself.

• Like 2

I seriously doubt supporters of Man Utd, City, Chelsea, Barcelona, Real, Juve or Milan have ever sat thinking to themselves, why don't the supporters of small clubs that aren't winning trophy's like us.

They will give as many fucks as I will if and when we finally win something.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Alex said:

#NotJealous

:lol: By the way, like that he slipped in that Leicester could have been them, on what planet? I’m glad he enjoys being shite as it’s something that club will be for his entire life. 

• Haha 4

Oh I’ll keep talking about the bastards. I find it absolutely fucking hilarious tbh, and it’s going to get better and better going forward. They couldn’t even figure out how to leapfrog us while Ashley held a pillow over the face of the club, in fact they managed to get relegated to League One trying to do it. Worthless club, they should be happy we pay attention as no fucker else does. The difference is I’m just laughing at the daft bastards twisting themselves in knots, they sit and read/watch all the coverage about us and get actively pissed off then fume about it in 30 different threads on that eyesore forum of theirs. 

They’ve went from drenching themselves in blue pop screaming they were North East top dogs after finishing 17th while we finished 18th, to acting like they get more enjoyment from watching some talentless wankers we’ve never heard of kick balls around uneven pitches than they would if their team was playing CL football with a world class line up of players. At the end of the day they can dress it up however they want but football is an entertainment business, there’s a reason more people watch Champions League football than watch lower league football, so they can pipe down. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

14 minutes ago, SpartaFC said:

The fact this thread was started in March 2012 and has 696 pages, theirs was started on 8th August 2021 and has 829.

Don't let the truth get in the way though eh? 

Screenshot_20211011-145407_Samsung Internet.jpg

And about 600 pages have been added since last Thursday 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Howay said:

Oh I’ll keep talking about the bastards. I find it absolutely fucking hilarious tbh, and it’s going to get better and better going forward. They couldn’t even figure out how to leapfrog us while Ashley held a pillow over the face of the club, in fact they managed to get relegated to League One trying to do it. Worthless club, they should be happy we pay attention as no fucker else does. The difference is I’m just laughing at the daft bastards twisting themselves in knots, they sit and read/watch all the coverage about us and get actively pissed off then fume about it in 30 different threads on that eyesore forum of theirs. 

They’ve went from drenching themselves in blue pop screaming they were North East top dogs after finishing 17th while we finished 18th, to acting like they get more enjoyment from watching some talentless wankers we’ve never heard of kick balls around uneven pitches than they would if their team was playing CL football with a world class line up of players. At the end of the day they can dress it up however they want but football is an entertainment business, there’s a reason more people watch Champions League football than watch lower league football, so they can pipe down. 

People genuinely said it was the best day of their lives when we got relegated under Shearer. Also, they’re probably only in the state they are now because the run of derby wins papered over the cracks of an absolute shambles of a club built on very weak foundations. That’s where their obsession takes them 

• Like 3

Just now, Rayvin said:

I'm not about to do the maths like but I don't think 800 pages in two months holds up favourably against 700 in 10 years even with a 1:20 ratio factored in.

To be fair if you took the lad who wrote that’s GCSE results you could spell out FUDGE, I think he fell off the math track around addition and subtraction and took to the proud cultural mackem tradition of huffing glue under bridges. 

• Haha 4

The last time I looked nearly everyone on there was being outed as ‘a mag’ unless they were pretending to be absolutely filled with pride at not being in our position 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

They’re such a huge club,the clowns are happy to be second in the Championship with an owner,well the son of an owner,who hasn’t spent a penny.I expect them to get promoted and then mammy’s boy will realise what having ‘unrealistic expectations’ means.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

The last time I looked nearly everyone on there was being outed as ‘a mag’ unless they were pretending to be absolutely filled with pride at not being in our position 

I can see them hiring another plane.Thankfully they won’t be able to time the flight to go over SJP during a minutes silence this time.Classy fans.

• Like 1