mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

What really hurts them is that they probably know the Saudis wouldn’t have gone near them even if they were still in the top flight 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Alex said:

The last time I looked nearly everyone on there was being outed as ‘a mag’ unless they were pretending to be absolutely filled with pride at not being in our position 

#Mag

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Also I'd wager that at least 50% of this thread is making fun of their forum, rather than discussing Sunderland itself. Whereas their thread is fully focused just on NUFC.

Surely it's nearer 90%.  When was the last time anyone discussed any of their games or signings?  I genuinely don't have a clue who any of the players that Squat person mentions are.  I've found them nothing but a laughing stock all of my life.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, David Kelly said:

Surely it's nearer 90%.  When was the last time anyone discussed any of their games or signings?  I genuinely don't have a clue who any of the players that Squat person mentions are.  I've found them nothing but a laughing stock all of my life.

Was trying to be charitable but yes, I think youre likely right :lol:

Edited by Rayvin

7 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

They’re such a huge club,the clowns are happy to be second in the Championship with an owner,well the son of an owner,who hasn’t spent a penny.I expect them to get promoted and then mammy’s boy will realise what having ‘unrealistic expectations’ means.

I’m sure they would be but they’re actually in League One, the old third division. And have been for several seasons :lol: 

• Haha 3

This has absolutely destroyed the seatshitters mind, there's a poster on called dilligaff 60 or  something, i think hes having a breakdown  , the mods have banned all the mags so they all can huddle together and call us 😄, its broken them, long may it continue

Edited by KillerBee
  • Haha 2

@The Fish. Mate. They're not worth it. All that is happening over there is the projection of their own inferiority and insecurities onto us, and then pretending to laugh about it (someone actually used "wahahaha" ffs) because they're actually deeply upset about this. You can't talk them around from that although I actually do have respect for your persistence because it's been particularly dismal this morning.

Your time is worth more than this and its actually painful to watch you argue with these absolute losers man. They've got nothing, let them have their petty, delusional bitching. They know, and we know, that every single comment they make about Saudi is coming from a place of extreme jealousy, which actually when you think about it, would invalidate everything they're saying about Newcastle fans. It just means they think this is a good thing too.

That said, the one post that amused me on there this morning was the guy who claimed maybe the thread on here isn't so long because they don't do anything mental so there's nothing for us to talk about :D

Can only assume that guy doesn't actually follow Sunderland.

37 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

@The Fish. Mate. They're not worth it. All that is happening over there is the projection of their own inferiority and insecurities onto us, and then pretending to laugh about it (someone actually used "wahahaha" ffs) because they're actually deeply upset about this. You can't talk them around from that although I actually do have respect for your persistence because it's been particularly dismal this morning.

Your time is worth more than this and its actually painful to watch you argue with these absolute losers man. They've got nothing, let them have their petty, delusional bitching. They know, and we know, that every single comment they make about Saudi is coming from a place of extreme jealousy, which actually when you think about it, would invalidate everything they're saying about Newcastle fans. It just means they think this is a good thing too.

That said, the one post that amused me on there this morning was the guy who claimed maybe the thread on here isn't so long because they don't do anything mental so there's nothing for us to talk about :D

Can only assume that guy doesn't actually follow Sunderland.

One of them went to the trouble of counting how many posts I made in that thread, claimed I was responsible for 5 pages, and that there'd be about 20 because of my posts.

The thread is 2 months old and has 900 pages.

This thread is 9 YEARS old and has fewer. 

But, honestly there are some on there who can listen to a reasoned point, the rest are just frothing mackems who must hate Newcastle and it's fans as part of supporting Sunderland. 

Anyway, I can do that, and this, and listen to a podcast while working, so why not? I'm not getting upset at all the pathetic insults or owt.

• Haha 3