mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

38 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I mean if you're getting something out of it then fair enough but I'd be close to power drilling through my own temple at this point is all I'm saying.

Is that an apology?

• Haha 3

:lol: Aye, why not.

I've noticed that even the ones you've said were more sensible in the past have lost it over this though. 'grumpy man' or whatever his name was, the accountant, has looked just as hysterical as the others when I've dipped in an out. I don't know who it is you're getting some conversation out of but they must be real diamonds in the rough at this point.

23 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

:lol: Aye, why not.

I've noticed that even the ones you've said were more sensible in the past have lost it over this though. 'grumpy man' or whatever his name was, the accountant, has looked just as hysterical as the others when I've dipped in an out. I don't know who it is you're getting some conversation out of but they must be cubic zirconium  in the rough at this point.

SMB’d YP

• Haha 1

https://www.a-love-supreme.com/product-page/sunderlandtogether

#SUNDERLAND TOGETHER (SIGNED BY AUTHOR)

DURING THE 2020/21 SEASON, SUPPORTING A FOOTBALL CLUB WAS INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT. DUE TO COVID, FANS WERE LOCKED DOWN AND LOCKED OUT AND FORCED TO FOLLOW THEIR TEAMS ON STREAMS. THIS BOOK TRACKS THE JOURNEY OF ONE FAN AND HIS CLUB (SAFC) OVER THE COURSE OF THE PANDEMIC.

BUT, EVEN IN THE WORST OF TIMES, THIS SUNDERLAND FAN MANAGED TO LIVE OUT HIS LIFE-LONG AMBITION OF BEING AT WEMBLEY TO SEE HIS TEAM LIFT A TROPHY AND HELP RAISE OVER £225,000 FOR CHARITY THROUGH THE #SUNDERLANDTOGETHER COMMEMORATIVE TICKET SCHEME.

£1 FROM THE SALE OF EACH BOOK WILL BE DONATED TO SUNDERLAND BASED CHARITIES…

19 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Mind, it takes some cheek to be a vocal backer of Brexit and post that without a hint of irony. :lol:  

Big (or should I say ‘massive’?) Trump fan too. Obviously 

• Jaysus... 1

:lol: Completely missed the likely intended slight of the bloke putting big in quotation marks. The big club argument is childish and irrelevant enough when it’s about top division sides, but imagine doing it in the third fucking tier man. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Howay said:

Boro still exist by the way? What an irrelevant club, glad to see they still have a little weird mackem type rivalry with us mind. 

Always did. Definitely hated us more than the mackems.