mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

40 minutes ago, Alex said:

That ‘clobber’ tweet is even funnier in the context of his going down the pub wearing a fucking Rich Energy coat 

I bet that coat fucking hums. 

• Haha 1

4C9C4EB1-85EC-45E3-86E8-D9F38E320CDF.jpeg

In the same thread they repeatedly refer to the Saudi Arabians as terrorists. Nice to see that they’re still a classy group of supporters, bit surprising that casual racism is still classy but there we are. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 9

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

What the fuck does he think getting Sting on the record is gonna do? :lol:

Mackem35 won’t rest until every famous Geordie makes a statement about the takeover, he’s not some wishy washy soft lad like the 34 mackems prior to him. He hasn’t forgotten about the cast of Byker Grove, not just Ant and Dec he wants the whole lot stood there making a statement about how awful it all is. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

One of my favorite parts of that post, and there are many brilliant things about it, is that he adds in that he gave Amnesty International money once. 

Hello Amnesty, This is Mackem35, aye I gave you lot a fiver ten year ago you’ll probably remember. Anyway fancy doing me a favor to pay me back in a way and demand that Sting randomly calls out the owners of a club he’s had basically fuck all to do with his entire life. 

• Haha 6