mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

We have repeated incursions from generally terrible WUMs on here, typically from your neck of the woods. I accept that you're more in the 'Fish' mould, i.e. seemingly genuinely engaging in discussion - but you're gonna have to fight through a lot of Sunderland related stick to get to the point where it's going to be reciprocated across the board.

Honestly if I were you I wouldn't bother ;) There isn't really that much sincere discussion on Sunderland on here anyway, you've kind of dipped off our radar in recent years beyond potential takeovers by fellas that look like extras from the Hobbit. You might be better off on NO. If you do stay, you'll need a thick skin.

I’m one of the good ones. I just love footy tbh 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rosco said:

This coming from a mackem who's fans were seen singing his praise at Hull and how he could ---- who he wants

Do yourself a favour and piss off back to Chicken Town.....and enjoy 3rd division football

In fairness this lad seems canny with no agenda.  He can’t be he held responsible for the shiteness of his club and it’s fans 

Give the bloke a break.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dougle said:

In fairness this lad seems canny with no agenda.  He can’t be he held responsible for the shiteness of his club and it’s fans 

Give the bloke a break.

Showing more respect to a mackem than local boy Graeme Jones.

Just leave your Geordie Jeans behind on your way out the door.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Showing more respect to a mackem than local boy Graeme Jones.

Just leave your Geordie Jeans behind on your way out the door.

I think Jones has had more respect from me than the random mackem,

As in like contributing financially to his wages, cheering his team on, in person. But hey whatever.

Mate.

No return to your lttle laughy face is there? Arse.

Edited by Dougle
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, safcforever said:

Always amuses me when mackems/RTG etc think all NUFC fans are obsessed with SAFC and that we we live in their shadows 

Mackem thread on Toontastic...over 9 years old and 17.7k replies

RTG....14K / 735 pages since Oct 15th  and 19K / 977 pages the month before etc etc and still going strong

Little bit of green eyed monster I think......we just take the piss because your so shite in the 3rd division and maybe a bit longer.....but your just a minor irritation down the A19, whereas Sunderland fans can't get enough of NUFC in the big boys league and have a monthly wankathon about us

Edited by Rosco
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Always amuses me when mackems/RTG etc think all NUFC fans are obsessed with SAFC and that we we live in their shadows 

Mackem thread on Toontastic...over 9 years old and 17.7k replies

RTG....14K / 735 pages since Oct 15th  and 19K / 977 pages the month before etc etc and still 

Little bit of green eyed monster I think......we just take the piss because your so shite in the 3rd division and maybe a bit longer.....but your just a minor irritation down the A19, whereas Sunderland fans can't get enough of NUFC in the big boys league and have a monthly wankathon about us

Both sides are as bad as each other. To be fair though, you lot have had some news that’s shocked the world 

as for saying we are shit….. that doesn’t make you smart for recognizing that. We’ve been shit for a long time now 

Edited by safcforever

59 minutes ago, safcforever said:

If anyone has offended you in any way Rayvin will apologise 

• Haha 6

17 hours ago, safcforever said:

Thank you sir 

As serial apologist Rayvin has said, you'll get some shit, but much the same as anyone who supports any other club, wade through the initial wave and don't act the cunt ( I'm looking at you @t00nraider2 ) it'll calm down.

Will the fans stay behind Johnson?

• Haha 2