mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

52 minutes ago, The Fish said:

As serial apologist Rayvin has said, you'll get some shit, but much the same as anyone who supports any other club, wade through the initial wave and don't act the cunt ( I'm looking at you @t00nraider2 ) it'll calm down.

Will the fans stay behind Johnson?

No way, some of them hate him now. 

we’re a league 1 side, nobody goes without a blip. Im sure we’ll still make the play offs. 

13 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Oh dear.Lost on pens.Midget Johnson under pressure.

I don’t know why. It’s a nothing game. We already qualified and have already won that cup. I’d rather we got out the league, that’s all that matters 

5 minutes ago, safcforever said:

I don’t know why. It’s a nothing game. We already qualified and have already won that cup. I’d rather we got out the league, that’s all that matters 

But it'll still show as a loss😉

Just now, Rosco said:

But it'll still show as a loss😉

Personally I don’t really care. It’s football, teams get beat, teams hit bad form.
Some of the best football we’ve played in the last 5 years has been this season. LJ has done a lot more right than he’s done wrong so far 

1 hour ago, safcforever said:

Personally I don’t really care. It’s football, teams get beat, teams hit bad form.
Some of the best football we’ve played in the last 5 years has been this season. LJ has done a lot more right than he’s done wrong so far 

"Some of the best football we’ve played in the last 5 years has been this season".....🤣its 3rd division football mate.....string more than 3 passes together and its looks good 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, safcforever said:

You’re coming across as ok for a makem.Don’t fuck it up otherwise I’ll be on your case.😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, safcforever said:

No way, some of them hate him now. 

we’re a league 1 side, nobody goes without a blip. Im sure we’ll still make the play offs. 

Seems mental to me that the Sunderland fans deify their new manager, then quickly turn on him if you're not smashing the league around. Regardless of the circumstances. 

You need automatic promotion, to be honest. Play Offs are surely too much of a gamble?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Fish trying out his attack lines on safcforever, for later use on the smb. 

You would rather I tried 'em out on you?

Crane kick your bollocks clean over St Mary's Lighthouse..

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rosco said:

"Some of the best football we’ve played in the last 5 years has been this season".....🤣its 3rd division football mate.....string more than 3 passes together and its looks good 

That’s my point, some fans are going mad because we’re shit. We’re in L1 ffs, yes we’re shit. 
We could obviously be better but we’re doing ok. It’s not like we’re newly relegated.