mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

30 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Oh dear 

I thought it might have quietened down but its gone into overdrive now

Demanding the PL suspend season/transfer window for 30 days 

Independent inquiry into the blatant rule breaking by NUFC...(no mention that other clubs have done exactly the same)

PL are in bed with Saudis / Boris / Uncle Tom Cobley  etc etc  

And of course questioning injury to Krafth & Fraser and even suggesting the Manquillo booking was deliberate😉

Still finding it hard to add / count up.....when pointed out we only had 19 fit players of which 16 were outfield less the injuries against Man Utd plus covid

Demanding to see proof of covid tests results

Suggesting we should play u23/u21/u18 to fill the squad.....they cant understand the 25 man squad rule

Also suggesting Boro should appeal the 3 point deduction which resulted in relegation back in 1997 due to not having enough fit players

I fear mental health problems will outnumber covid cases on wearyside in the next week or two

They are fucking mental

• Haha 2

You would think supporters of a massive club like sunlun would have expectations of getting promoted this season then gaining promotion from the Championship at the first attempt.Plan A. Being Sad Makem Bastards though,beating us at least once,if we both end up in the Championship next season,would be preferential to promotion without beating us.

8 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Messi or McClean.

McClean, he is a proper footballer. Not like those lot in the Premier League or the foreign leagues. Lots of fans would want to be promoted but the Sunderland fans have realised that League One is where the real men play. 

2 hours ago, Rosco said:

Oh dear 

I thought it might have quietened down but its gone into overdrive now

Demanding the PL suspend season/transfer window for 30 days 

Independent inquiry into the blatant rule breaking by NUFC...(no mention that other clubs have done exactly the same)

PL are in bed with Saudis / Boris / Uncle Tom Cobley  etc etc  

And of course questioning injury to Krafth & Fraser and even suggesting the Manquillo booking was deliberate😉

Still finding it hard to add / count up.....when pointed out we only had 19 fit players of which 16 were outfield less the injuries against Man Utd plus covid

Demanding to see proof of covid tests results

Suggesting we should play u23/u21/u18 to fill the squad.....they cant understand the 25 man squad rule

Also suggesting Boro should appeal the 3 point deduction which resulted in relegation back in 1997 due to not having enough fit players

I fear mental health problems will outnumber covid cases on wearyside in the next week or two

The NUFC thread they have is on 585 pages and as normal is the biggest / most commented on

They’re so fucking odd. When we were in the Championship for a year I genuinely paid no mind to the PL or what they were doing in it, yet here they are nearly half a decade in the third tier and getting bent out of shape about us having a game postponed despite every other side in the league besides us Man City and Southampton having games called off. 
Why bring up weird fucking stuff about Boro? Are they now friends? It’s also a weird club to select since Boro are another that conveniently had a fixture abandoned for snow despite there being no snow years back…

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Howay said:

Taxi Tony :lol: I wonder what enlightened views the poor fuckers that step into his taxi have to be subjected to. 

:lol:

"Fucks sake! You wait ages for a taxi then two come at once!!"

"Are you fucking kidding me? It's taxi Tony! Fuck! Let's get the other one."

"CT's driving the other one."

"Errr......Alreet Tony? Busy th'neet?"

• Haha 6

News is leaking that more cases of covid for us Southampton game will be cancelled........😉 

It'll make a perfect day for them if Man Utd thump Burnley tonight😆 

FBHNWPfXsAgrS2M.jpg

Edited by Rosco
  • Haha 3

Just now, Sonatine said:

Claims he was home at "Storey Manor", but apparently that's the Fife Arms in Braemar, the filthy lying bastard :lol: 

Given ‘Storey Manor’ only exists in his imagination I guess he can say it’s anywhere he likes 

• Haha 4