mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

29 minutes ago, Howay said:

these two dozy trust fund kids that are happy for a day out tbh

Honestly, a day out in Sunderland watching that shit. If my trust fund was 10 quid I'd find something better to do. 

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Tom said:

Wait so Donaldson still owns the club and Dreyfus is some kind of PR puppet? 

Hilarious. 

That’s what it looks like to me anyway. It’s just weird the way he’s been shifting %’s of ownership about but I’m fairly sure he maintains majority ownership, just looked it up and BBC say Donaldson has minority ownership but there’s no percentages of ownership I can see so he could still own more than this kid with the amount of %’s that have been handed out. The whole situation is weird, and unclear which kind of suits Donaldson. 

Edited by Howay

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Ahem, 'The Don', not Donaldson. (That's the crack isn't it marras?) :unsure2:

It's actually Donald but I find it amusing that no one seems to give enough of a shit about him to know his actual name.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

27 minutes ago, Tom said:

They think we’re daft for being happy with our £700,000,000,000 worth PIF owners but remember when Stewart Donald made them change their own seats? :lol: 

Tbf, no company that even remotely values it’s employees would ask them to touch the seats in there…

PAY-NNP-POO_FAN_SUNDERLAND_1a.jpg

• Haha 3

Championship.

’We shouldn’t be in this league,not a club the size of us’

Div 1

’No way should a club our size be in this league’

Every manager is expected to win every game.There many delusional supporters can never see anything other than a sunlun win.Every player they sign is a cracking signing.They thought they’d got one over Liverpool when Connor Wickham signed for them and not the scouses.There 4th season in the third tier of English football and they still think their rightful place is in the Premier League.If it wasn’t for us,there favourite posts would be on their attendances.They’ve set their hearts on Keane returning as manager.He fucked off soon after putting them in the bottom three in his first stint.The season before they finished 3 points above relegation.Totally delusional. Given the chance they’d take Pee Do back if they thought he could assist in getting them out of Div 1.
Fulwell End.

27-3-1970.

Took the bastard good and proper.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

It's actually Donald but I find it amusing that no one seems to give enough of a shit about him to know his actual name.

:lol: :lol: It is eh, maybe I should show more respect since he’s absolutely destroying Sunderland. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: :lol: It is eh, maybe I should show more respect since he’s absolutely destroying Sunderland. 

:lol: Bringing all the expertise garnered from owning Eastleigh FC. The only way is down with these owners

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Championship.

’We shouldn’t be in this league,not a club the size of us’

Div 1

’No way should a club our size be in this league’

Every manager is expected to win every game.There many delusional supporters can never see anything other than a sunlun win.Every player they sign is a cracking signing.They thought they’d got one over Liverpool when Connor Wickham signed for them and not the scouses.There 4th season in the third tier of English football and they still think their rightful place is in the Premier League.If it wasn’t for us,there favourite posts would be on their attendances.They’ve set their hearts on Keane returning as manager.He fucked off soon after putting them in the bottom three in his first stint.The season before they finished 3 points above relegation.Totally delusional. Given the chance they’d take Pee Do back if they thought he could assist in getting them out of Div 1.
Fulwell End.

27-3-1970.

Took the bastard good and proper.

You heard it here ... oh, perhaps not.

• Haha 2

had a look on their forum a bit earlier just to gauge the aftershock of our respective results on tuesday.

there really is some fucking jaw dropping stuff on there and it's actually really a bit tragic, (albeit hilariously so) once you manage to blinker yourself from the sociopathic hatred of us by an alarmingly significant amount of people.

their world is completely dependent on the following combination of events coming to fruition, keane, a man who walked out on them 13 years ago and who has achieved fuck all of any note since returns to bully their 3rd rate players in to promotion. to help with this they're also pinning their hopes on a nearly 40 year old who last scored for them round about the time theresa may was triggering article 50.

the chances of this working seem quite limited to me, but you never know I suppose.

but that's not all,

it's imperative we're relegated too. 8th choice beheadie eddie has to be the absolute laughing stock appointment they claim he is.

our £90m January spend has to be the biggest waste of money in footballing history and then once we're down the saudi's will fuck off and in august they'll be instantly better than us.

if this doesn't come to pass there'll be no coming back for some of the fucking lunatics over there!   :lol:

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 10

They don't care less about us man, couldn't give a fuck. I read it endlessly on a 1000 page thread on us, the third since our takeover. This lad seems a tad upset mind.

That club are a pure shit stain on a piss stained bedsheet the inbred fkwitt c@nts have a ponshon for displaying with badly spelt drivel crudely scrawled on when it doesn’t go their way!!! Honestly wish the club would go out of existence along with the fkrs that are the eternal gift and oh so special. FTM!

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

• Haha 6

:lol:

So having courted us for 4 years, each of which we flirted with relegation before finally being able to buy us, the Saudi's will simply 'about turn and fuck off' in August if we actually do drop down to the Championship?!

Deluded shit-eating cunts, every one of them! 

Edited by Craig