mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Craig said:

:lol: they think their owners are going to pass up on an increased pay day purely out of spite? 

Jesus Christ, just when you think Mackems couldn't get any more 'Sunderland' then go pull another one out of the bag! 

The vibe was more, money doesn’t go up enough in Champ, but costs will, so owners would have to dig deeper personally to support it. Was the way I read it tbh. 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

The vibe was more, money doesn’t go up enough in Champ, but costs will, so owners would have to dig deeper personally to support it. Was the way I read it tbh. 😂

Basically they want to deny their owners may be ambitious. Of course they do, because that would be ‘mag-like’ behaviour.  Inbred brainless cunts.

• Like 1

Fleetwood Town played in the football league for the first time in their history in the 2012/13 season. They're now pumping fuck out of Sunderland AT HOME. 

If this doesn't serve as a fucking reality check, I don't know what will. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Also, that’s taken outside GSC Solicitors, at 32 Ely Place in Holborn. 

Not his car, not his house, probably not even his photo :lol:

#fantasist #anysparechange?

32 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Having a quick look through the report it seems:

A director owes the company money but the amount cannot be established (i.e. Billy had his hand in the till)

The company's overall debt is £60m

The company had £1,742 in the bank when it went bust

Someone related to the company (i.e. Billy) is claiming he's owed £8.25m but has provided no evidence to support the claim (quelle surprise)

• Haha 6