mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

27 minutes ago, Tom said:

I mean there is a difference tbh but i don’t want to be accused of being sportswashed :lol: 

If you explain the difference, it’s whataboutery. Even though there is a difference and they are literally asking what the difference is

• Haha 1

Best one of late (and there’s been plenty competition) is someone in that thread saying they wouldn’t cheer if their team had scored a goal after a VAR check. Fortunately for them that’s not going to be a problem any time soon 

• Haha 10

4A58787F-6A1A-4853-BF3C-8D14A06759AF.jpeg

CD26A4EC-5DEE-4DB6-91D3-4B85500323F1.jpeg

Laurie Hernandez Latina GIF by Identity

Btw, I love that when a few Newcastle fans post on there it’s absolute iron clad proof “the mags are obsessed” meanwhile they actually have a match thread for every single one of our games complete with both teams line ups, predictions, and they all watch. But you can see how a bloke going on there to have a pop is obsessed :lol: 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 6

I’m going to pretend I’ve never looked on an NUFC forum. I am then going to make up ridiculous opinions that NUFC fans post on those forums then other mackems are going to tell me I have absolutely correctly predicted what those NUFC fans on the forums I never look at have said. It’s a new variation on the mag at work template 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 6

We need our very own Hank Williams. 

🇺🇦🇺🇦Paedophile Supporters AFC v Forest Green Rovers BBC Radio Newcastle plus (online radio stream only) 🇺🇦🇺🇦

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m going to pretend I’ve never looked on an NUFC forum. I am then going to make up ridiculous opinions that NUFC fans post on those forums then other mackems are going to tell me I have absolutely correctly predicted what those NUFC fans on the forums I never look at have said. It’s a new variation on the mag at work template 

“Well said marra at leyust whuve got class nevvor get owwer sewpa support backin owners like that FTM”

C86CB7F4-E81A-4A74-B9E3-BD9D5ABEEC1D.jpeg

• Like 2

:lol: 

Looking a bit more deeply it illustrates the difference between our owners. Our lot wanted to make a small difference in the team and fan base by cleaning the place up and making it something the fans can be proud of. 

Their lot have to be happy with the fact it looks like a shithole while their ‘majority’ owner sits on a golden racing car for a bed.

• Like 1

I stopped reading that love supreme article when it suggested that their mecano stadium, that from what I’ve witnessed is no different to that of Wigan or Middlesbrough (two teams they’ll only be dreaming of playing next term), is one of the best stadiums in the country. I’d be more proud of that shithole Roker Park if I was them. At least it had some history. 

• Like 3