mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

15 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: It was so obvious I knew from the thread title what was coming. 

D0986CAD-C7CE-4DF0-BCDA-6A73185C3FFE.jpeg

Breaking news: by the transitive properties used in mackem logic the mackems would definitely be 9th in the table if the PL let them in, Newcastle would of course be below them and Cambridge. FTM. 

'lopsided stadiums' as a thread. :lol: :lol:

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Alex said:

Ian Wright doing his job, in other words

Absolutely not, he should sit and constantly discuss the horrors of Yemen and call them terrorist without pause. He should then berate Shearer for being a terrorist sympathizer, and refuse to ever discuss anything about NUFC in any sort of positive light ever again.

I think that about covers their current stance :lol: it’s just that on repeat but they’re definitely not jealous at all or bitter. Even when Man City come up one of them went “is the owner of Man City a murderer” :lol: so which is it lads? Are you actually taking some moralistic stand, or simply applying it to NUFC as the replacement for ‘classy’ as there’s literally no way your shit hole of a club will ever be in the same stratosphere as NUFC ever again. They thought it was bad being in our shadow in the Keegan years :lol:.

While they’re being moralistic they should have a think how they’d feel if roles were reversed. I can categorically state that I wouldn’t be taking the stance of repeatedly screaming about sportswashing and calling them all terrorist sympathizers. I suppose it’s because they would be coming out with their usual shite patter so there’d be plenty else to have a go about mind. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: Unreal isn’t it. It clearly has fucking nothing to do with actually caring about the weirdly framed topic, and all to do with him wanting their whole forum to go “that’s it marra the scums stadium is a terrtal shithole. FTM”

• Haha 2

For all this bluster about how we aren't very good, how they have outperformed us against Cambridge this season (a universal metric for success as we all know)... imagine if we proposed a 'put your money where you mouth is' friendly against them over the summer. They'd be shitting bricks man. They'd resist it in every possible way, try to weasel out of it being meaningful, complain and bitch about how it doesn't count because it's not in the league, etc. Then the day would come, we'd stick 5 past them without getting out of second gear, and it would officially become 'the worst day in the history of their club' up until a few weeks later when they lose 3-0 at home to Fleetwood in their 5th season in League One.

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

apparently. I bet the boyo's are fucking delighted when he rocks up in his local brandishing his mobile in their faces with his latest tweets.

“ Bloody hell Ieuan, what’s this bloke saying?”

” No idea Ceri, gibberish really, and I speak Welsh!”

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ohhh_yeah said:

FRDTe-HOWQAI-4b-O.jpg

I knew they had extra digits, but it seems the bloke who’s been cut off at the right has extra arms too. 

#keepitinthefamily #counttotwelve #business

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

What’s your favourite perfectly symmetrical stadium? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

"Ah bet yayze hate the Mags anarrl, marra?"

:lol:

:lol: “Not even a Kidderminster fan him marra, clearly a sad mag in disguise. Bar I went to once full of Kidderminster lads, proper MLF’s too couldn’t speak any more highly of us, even had tattoos on their faces that said they hate the mags. So no way this bloke’s Kidderminster marra” 

• Haha 6

38 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Ready To Groom meltdown in 3…2…1. 

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Class. Put Norwich and Kidderminster on the list. 

They’re going to absolutely fucking despise Bruno aren’t they :lol: 

Woah!!!! That kid doesn't realise that the 'Friendly cup' (or whatever the daft cunts called it?) whenever Norwich and Sunderland play each other trumps anything our fans can do. That's a fact, marra. FTM

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Woah!!!! That kid doesn't realise that the 'Friendly cup' (or whatever the daft cunts called it?) whenever Norwich and Sunderland play each other trumps anything our fans can do. That's a fact, marra. FTM

* Friend’s’ Trophy Marra.  

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Where’s best to park at Wembley redux (from a thread also containing “if we beat Rotherham 4-0”)

27C83433-983D-41CF-8F4A-BF2C92BB18BD.jpeg

I hope, for the sake of the poor Wembley cleaning staff, that it’s a warm day and they all have a shit in the fountains at Trafalgar Square again, rather than keeping it for the seats*

* this is academic really, as we all know they’ll bottle it well before then. :lol:

On 24/04/2022 at 13:46, Howay said:

Absolutely not, he should sit and constantly discuss the horrors of Yemen and call them terrorist without pause. He should then berate Shearer for being a terrorist sympathizer, and refuse to ever discuss anything about NUFC in any sort of positive light ever again.

I think that about covers their current stance :lol: it’s just that on repeat but they’re definitely not jealous at all or bitter. Even when Man City come up one of them went “is the owner of Man City a murderer” :lol: so which is it lads? Are you actually taking some moralistic stand, or simply applying it to NUFC as the replacement for ‘classy’ as there’s literally no way your shit hole of a club will ever be in the same stratosphere as NUFC ever again. They thought it was bad being in our shadow in the Keegan years :lol:.

While they’re being moralistic they should have a think how they’d feel if roles were reversed. I can categorically state that I wouldn’t be taking the stance of repeatedly screaming about sportswashing and calling them all terrorist sympathizers. I suppose it’s because they would be coming out with their usual shite patter so there’d be plenty else to have a go about mind. 

Didn't these simpletons do the Poznan against Man Utd when City won the league one year? 

• Like 3