mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

They just need to convince the fans to do free shit for the club on a much more regular basis. 

"Ere marra, ah won the fan of the month competition on safc.com. Eh? So did you?! Dinnit tell uz you got the same first prize...." 

*they both shout simultaneously*

"SELLING BURGERS AT THE REFRESHMENTS KIOSK ON A MATCH DAY" 

"EH?!" 

"YA FUCKING WHAT LIKE?!" 

"THAT IS PEWAH BULLSHIT MARRA."

"YA DINNIT NEED TO TELL ME MARRA"

This goes on for a while. 

And this is why their stocktake on cheese slices was such a disaster.

• Haha 1

So it's Sheffield Wednesday over two legs? This really should be full houses at both the SoL and Hillsborough. I'd fancy Sheff Wed but the full stadiums might galvanise them more? If they get through then expect mackem arses to nip playing a minnow at Wembley. 

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

It’s a no loss situation for us. If they go up they’ll get slapped about every week :lol: 

After reading their current financial situation I think you could be well on the money, Tom. :good:

1 minute ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

If we hadn’t become the richest club in the world with eyes on european qualification they might have been playing us next season.

But we did, and they’re not. 

Suck it mackems :lol:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Tom said:

It’s a no loss situation for us. If they go up they’ll get slapped about every week :lol: 

:lol: And if they want to make it back to the PL we can slap them about twice a season “Lyndon Gooch or Guimeraes, it’s Gooch for me marra”

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

"THEYA NOT IN THE PLAYOFFS OF LEYAGUE ONE, WEY ARE!"

20220406_201158.jpg

These two are probably called Stokoe and Porterfeeyuld or some such mackem shite, but I just see Cissie and Ada :lol:

6eg9i4.gif

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Apparently Phillips is no longer deserving of the Phillipsy moniker.  Loosing your y is the ultimate shame for a mackem hero. Pray for Quinny and Bally. 

Screenshot_20220430-184429_Chrome.jpg

6eh099.jpg

• Haha 10