mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

33 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

They should just fly in circles around SJP for the duration of the game :lol:

Look At What You Could Have Won Win GIF - Look At What You Could Have Won  Win Prize - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

Maybe this is why they have all the travel threads.

“He explained that he’s only paying £28 for his hostel room and has organised a lift from London Stansted airport to Trafalgar square from another fan - and a ride home after the match.”

:lol: What an attention seeker. It’s not even an original thing to do, I’d rather pay £40 for the bus there and back with all the fellow MLF’s chanting support for pedos the whole way down like Sunderland fans love to do, than have to go through airport security, stay in a stinking cheap hostel alone for a night, go through airport security again, be a massive imposition on someone else having to pick me up from Stansted on their way down to London, have them foot the parking, and then also have them drive me home all smug with the fact that it all cost me far more than the £40 bus. Then again the bloke supports nonces. 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Tom said:

oh god 

@Ramma is an ex Skunker, complete mackem wind up merchant, he fishes for bites daily but on the bright side he would have fucking hated that LNER response.

• Haha 3

Some of the replies on it man :lol:. “Seething with jealousy as they’re not going to Wembley” it’s for a fucking league one play off you fucking plebs :lol: I can safely say I never hope to be in that position.  That’s taking delusion to new heights. 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

When does this battle of the bargain basement bin take place? 

Saturday 3pm

21 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

About 35,000ft for that daft plane cunt. 

:lol: I just realized that plane cunt lands in London on Friday night, so have to add on a hotel in London to his “I’m only doing this to save money for my wedding, definitely not attention seeking” convoluted trip. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: I just realized that plane cunt lands in London on Friday night, so have to add on a hotel in London to his “I’m only doing this to save money for my wedding, definitely not attention seeking” convoluted trip. 

:lol:
I’m sure if he DM’s Gandaft he can put him on to some bijou al fresco slumber sites. 
IMG_5284-768x1024.jpg

#recycling #business #spoilyourself #behindheronfoods

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Some of the replies on it man :lol:. “Seething with jealousy as they’re not going to Wembley” it’s for a fucking league one play off you fucking plebs :lol: I can safely say I never hope to be in that position.  That’s taking delusion to new heights. 

Seething tbh. :lol:

• Haha 3

Scruffy bastards have been banned from drinking in Trafalgar Square. Remember last time when they got so pissed the night before the match they were too hungover to support their shit team at Wembley the next day? That's according to themselves as well. I'd give central London and the trains a wide berth this weekend thats for sure.

• Haha 5

Aye. That lass shiting in the fountain, another bloke diving in head first and splitting his head open. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Strange set of fans. Almost as if they’ve never been to London. Bizarre. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

Scruffy bastards have been banned from drinking in Trafalgar Square. I'd give central London and the trains a wide berth this weekend thats for sure.

"Guys, booked up for a place near Covent Garden in London this weekend. Got a great deal with GNER for train tickets! Anyone got any recommendations for places to eat and drink or any recipes I can make, (it's got a kitchen). I'd be really grateful for any tips and promise I'll make sure to ignore all advice given and just go for a quiet pint in Soho, Covent garden and take in Trafalgar Square. (Don't worry, I'll represent us by wearing a NUFC top!)"

:CT:

• Haha 4