mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

7 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Back in the 80s the Punch and Judy at Covent Garden was always a meeting point for many of the toon army footsoldiers. I could never work out why

Spiitlefield market for those getting off The Clipper. The Globe. 

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

Petty sad Mags says Sad Mackem Bastard who is absolutely fewming because he saw a toddler in an NUFC top. :lol:

Screenshot_20220520-203915_Chrome.jpg

in the spotlight

Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Rosco said:

So it seems the Spirit of 37 banner display is cancelled because the cards they were going to use failed a fire test...........fuckin idiots🤣 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-spirit-of-37-statement-display-cancelled.1579708/

:lol:

Trying to claim that Wembley didn't want this to happen from the beginning, the pathetic twats. 

• Haha 2

:lol: I love the bit where it dawns on them our displays are actually thought out. Maybe it’s because it wasn’t hastily ripped off our rivals a few week before, fucking trampy cunts. 

I’ve not checked but have any of the following threads been created yet?

”eeeeeyah marras do I microwave my Herons brand lasagne at home, or just sit and fart on it the whole bus ride down, want to make sure the cheese is extra melty, yi knaar a classy touch”

”just a tip from club legend Will Storey, if you pour your pot noodles directly into your coat pocket the speccys on the gates at Wembley won’t confiscate it. Added bonus that it gets you warm and gets rid of the smell from a night kipping under the bus we drove down in. FTM.”

• Haha 10

How much of a classless backwater tramp do you have to be to go on like that, drinking warm cans of Fosters in a public fountain and leaving the place a fucking tip, and then walk off thinking everyone will love you for it? 

And then you have Storey going round trying to get free cans off people in the one tatty Sunderland top he owns :lol: 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Is it normal to take supermarket lasagne to a football game? 

Wut, you have a gripe about Italian food? A  six cheese blend, meat, garlic, & mushrooms lasagne disagree.

Scotch eggs, crisps, and cheese sauce burrito is another favorite.

@LeBenjiboo

"Deleted - no surprise. @SCHeath92 let’s be honest, it’s a toilet isn’t it. It’s hard to think of a bigger shit tip to be honest - and the red and white shaggers from #SAFC will do that the fuck they want, me old cocker"

Are they actually aware that it’s possible to go into places in London and buy food which is prepared in a way that makes it ready to eat there and then? It’s like it’s an alien concept to them. 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Renton said:

The king of tramps has arrived!

He looks about 5’8 in that boxing video so I’m assuming he’s ‘Big’ in the same way SAFC are

• Haha 4

Honestly, its always been my contention that football fans are all fairly similar, never been one to believe in exceptionalism or generalise from the behaviour of individuals. But that Trafalgar square thread is something else. It's utterly bizarre to say the least, with the strangest thing being these mutants are still convinced they are some classy outfit whom everybody loves. Never seen us behave like this, or anybody else bar possibly Rangers. But Rangers aren't deluded enough to think they're liked. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Is it normal to take supermarket lasagne to a football game? 

Didn’t one of them once say that he always took pocketfuls of cheese to the game? 
It might even have been in the same thread as the crisp shaped like a lion? 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Didn’t one of them once say that he always took pocketfuls of cheese to the game? 
It might even have been in the same thread as the crisp shaped like a lion? 

Think so, that thread was rhe most mackem thing ever. My favourite was the whip round to but the lad a packet of crisps. Wasn't there also  one that took a slice of cheese to turn his burger into a cheese burger? 

• Haha 5