Lasagne-                

8 Ace -                    

Cheese-                   

Swimming trunks-  

Ticket-                    

• Haha 8

13 hours ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

Trying to claim that Wembley didn't want this to happen from the beginning, the pathetic twats. 

Meanwhile, at the latest meeting of the mysterious Tyneside businessmen cabal......

"Get on to our contact at Wembley. Under no circumstances are those fucking tramps to be allowed any big banners whatsoever."

"I've already been in contact. Turns out they were hazardous so they've already been denied access."

"What? What's the point in having a cabal of mysterious Tyneside businessmen trying to keep Wearside down if they're going to do our job for us? Do we even exist? Haha.... Hahaha.......hahahahaha."

AATXAJxEbkd-eYEhvbygu3LiEH4eQiGAahVqE4Rb

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

The content this trip has provided is just blissful. I mean…why don’t they just go to the pub? 

And they’ll all be too hungover again to support their team properly. Can’t even do seasoned alcoholism right :lol: 

• Haha 5

These fucking 'thick as mince' retards. On yet another play-off day out at Wembley but they'd rather sing about the most prolific striker in PL history who retired over 16 years ago. Absolutely obsessed.

• Like 1
  • Jaysus... 1

6 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Nowt funny in that tbh

Oh, I dunno, everyone replying, hoping they get to see the match, and the lad saying they’re sorted with a replacement coach, whilst the poor sap who’s car they hit responds, saying he was also on the way to the game -zero responses. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Nowt funny in that tbh

For 'crashed' see 'collided with something'. Nowt like them to exaggerate.

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Oh, I dunno, everyone replying, hoping they get to see the match, and the lad saying they’re sorted with a replacement coach, whilst the poor sap who’s car they hit responds, saying he was also on the way to the game -zero responses. 

The poor fucker whose car is wrecked is even tweeting asking if anyone can get 3 of them to the match. Alan the cunt has just fucked off and got his brand spanker new coach and left these lads on the roadside with a written off car. :lol:

On the plus side, they've probably avoided the Wembley heartbreak that I am really looking forward to watching. 

• Haha 4

I was genuinely not arsed about how they got on today, but seeing how they've gone on treating London like their own filthy home city (no wonder everyone hates the place), swimming in the Trafalgar Square fountains as if it's normal behaviour and fuck knows what else that's yet to be reported, I hope they get an absolute hiding from Wycombe today.

They're utter fucking bamps.

Edited by Craig

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The poor fucker whose car is wrecked is even tweeting asking if anyone can get 3 of them to the match. Alan the cunt has just fucked off and got his brand spanker new coach and left these lads on the roadside with a written off car. :lol:

On the plus side, they've probably avoided the Wembley heartbreak that I am really looking forward to watching. 

Thats terrible mind, all Alan had to do was ditch half a ton of the Lasagne supplies and they could’ve given the lads a lift. 

• Haha 3

It's either heartache today or a season long tragedy as they get shat back out into League One. 

My need for instant gratification is pushing me towards them getting fucking pumped today but either way I'll console myself with the fact that there are no happy endings here. 

• Haha 1

Christ man, is there any other club in the country that has this much of a carry on about going to London? You're left to imagine that most of them genuinely never leave Sunderland at all. Which would explain, amongst other things, the inbreeding.

• Haha 1

I want them to lose here because honestly I don't think they'll go back down again if they go up. I mean they're not getting out of the championship anytime soon but I'm fairly sure they'll consolidate without getting relegated next season if they do go up.

Sadly, I reckon this is probably where (this particular aspect of) the hilarity of Sunderland's plight ends.