mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Tell you what, Newcastle council need to put an emergency lockdown on Central station tonight. 
These fucking biohazards will be even more rancid than usual after their Trafalgar baths and the Bukkake parties on the way back. 
:lol:

Shouldn’t someone put bathing foam into the fountain next time? There are probably valid hygienic reasons to do so.

20 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

It’s all the ginger Nostradamus fault anyway.

If you think I'm gonna turn up on League One Playoff Final day fretting about a Sunderland win, then you simply have not been paying attention to the last 20 glorious years of forum domination. 

I'm Toontastic's Mr Bombastic. Get used to it. 

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Alex Neil is arguably the best coach they’ve had in two decades. He’ll be stifled by lack of funds though. So fuck them marra FTM :D

He's a Burnley target I think. So if Burnley stay up, he may be gone anyway.

The clowns on radio Newcastle are waxing lyrical about him delivering Sunderland to the promised land. The championship is the promised land now? But as has been said, they lost their position in the league with him and the automatic promotion teams ran away with it. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

He's a Burnley target I think. So if Burnley stay up, he may be gone anyway.

The clowns on radio Newcastle are waxing lyrical about him delivering Sunderland to the promised land. The championship is the promised land now? But as has been said, they lost their position in the league with him and the automatic promotion teams ran away with it. 

'promised land'?

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

I wonder how many losses it’ll be until they complain they’re everyone in the championships cup final. 

I wonder how long it'll take them to complain about parashewt payaments giving other teyums an unfair advantage when they're getting humped every other week?

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I wonder how long it'll take them to complain about parashewt payaments giving other teyums an unfair advantage when they're getting humped every other week?

I reckon they will be in the championship for at least 5 years before possibly becoming a champ/prem yo yo club. That's a pretty much best case scenario though. Also it's pretty much much their station since WW2. If we're honest, the third tier isn't their natural position. Provided us four glorious years of hilarity though. :lol:

• Like 1

They're gonna get tortured and it's gonna be lush. And if the impossible happens and they get promoted then Eddie's New and Improved Mags will be waiting to put 6 or 7 past them. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m extracting ingrown hairs from my dogs anal glands. 

Smells better. 

FFS man, I woke up 15 mins ago looking forward to some late afternoon breakfast. 🤮

Edited by Dougle

I’m going to be generous and give them a day to wank themselves dry before the transfer threads start on Ready To Groom-

“ Should we go for Richarlison?”

” Bring Pickford Home”

etc etc. 

Then another week before the rage begins, partly because the above doesn’t actually become a reality, and partly because the reality ( that they’ll have a “war chest” of 25p and a bag of crisps) will become evident. 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m going to be generous and give them a day to wank themselves dry before the transfer threads start on Ready To Groom-

“ Should we go for Richarlison?”

” Bring Pickford Home”

etc etc. 

Then another week before the rage begins, partly because the above doesn’t actually become a reality, and partly because the reality ( that they’ll have a “war chest” of 25p and a bag of crisps) will become evident. 

Because there is no chance the boy wonder will be allowed to spend his pocket money his mummy wont allow it

19 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: I love the bit where it dawns on them our displays are actually thought out. Maybe it’s because it wasn’t hastily ripped off our rivals a few week before, fucking trampy cunts. 

I’ve not checked but have any of the following threads been created yet?

”eeeeeyah marras do I microwave my Herons brand lasagne at home, or just sit and fart on it the whole bus ride down, want to make sure the cheese is extra melty, yi knaar a classy touch”

”just a tip from club legend Will Storey, if you pour your pot noodles directly into your coat pocket the speccys on the gates at Wembley won’t confiscate it. Added bonus that it gets you warm and gets rid of the smell from a night kipping under the bus we drove down in. FTM.”

Like the airplane “display” 

4 hours ago, Renton said:

I reckon they will be in the championship for at least 5 years before possibly becoming a champ/prem yo yo club. That's a pretty much best case scenario though. Also it's pretty much much their station since WW2. If we're honest, the third tier isn't their natural position. Provided us four glorious years of hilarity though. :lol:

That’s all we can do. The opportunities are getting smaller for a team to compete regularly 

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You need to get bought by someone that isn't a grifting bellend.

This was a canny touch tbf. 

What am I looking at here?

What's wrong with the face of the guy on the left?