mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Didn’t watch this match because I assumed it would be absolutely shite and I was probably right.

League one will be glad to see the back of these arrogant doyles. I wonder if they’ll be everyone’s “cup final” in the championship when they’re getting battered every week?

Spare a thought for whoever runs the mackem’s social media accounts, they’ll be inundated with friend requests from all the Championship clubs over the next few days as everyone loves them,  and will have to go back through a century of encounters to dig out any “incidents” before accepting them. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Spare a thought for whoever runs the mackem’s social media accounts, they’ll be inundated with friend requests from all the Championship clubs over the next few days as everyone loves them,  and will have to go back through a century of encounters to dig out any “incidents” before accepting them. 

apart from the statue of jimmy hill, which is already sitting itself.

54 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Also, the Friendship Trophy is back on, marras! 

:lol:

:lol: Norwich are top dogs in the friendship trophy as well. Nonce supporters AFC will have a hard time making that gap up as Pukki puts 3 past them next season. 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It’s my pal, I’ll pass the message on to him :lol: 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Sonatine said:

The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It’s my pal, I’ll pass the message on to him :lol: 

Tell him to save himself a lot of time and just tweet the above gif to all of Twitter. :lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Tell him to save himself a lot of time and just tweet the above gif to all of Twitter. :lol:

Think I’ve mentioned it before but he’s specifically told to be as basic as possible when the opposition score and he’s well aware that it comes across as them being bitter and angry about it but his bosses won’t be told 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

It would appear the mackems are built on a fortune derived from holding all the worlds poorest children to ransom :

0ABDAB8A-C609-4864-9619-9A550F95C52B.jpeg

Ah well, that’s a shame for them -since they’re all such fine, moral, classy fans they’ll have to totally abandon their club now.  

Won’t they. :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Ah well, that’s a shame for them since they’re all such fine, moral, classy fans they’ll have to totally abandon their club now.  

Won’t they. :lol:

I may have to post that in their monster thread at some point 😀

• Like 1

Please spam the fuck out of it all over Ready to Groom… we wouldn’t want the Saints of sunderland to be unaware of the horrors their owner is responsible for, would we? 

As I’m sure they would all agree :lol::lol::lol:

@Ayatollah Hermione, has your mate seen this? 

How much does he want to tweet it out? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

I may have to post that in their monster thread at some point 😀

No time like the present......catch the bastards while still on a high after that major trophy win🙄

13 minutes ago, Rosco said:

No time like the present......catch the bastards while still on a high after that major trophy win🙄

Done, I'll probably get banned again :)

image.png.57fd4ef94be1c62d7fc04e32c79d8635.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Done, I'll probably get banned again :)

image.png.57fd4ef94be1c62d7fc04e32c79d8635.png

It'll probably get taken down faster than a tarts knickers