mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol:

Have to say mind, responses so far are entirely based on whataboutery. I mean we all know that none of the people giving us a hard time about this do actually give a fuck about the issues - we probably give more of a fuck tbh - but stuff like this really does show how vapid and disingenuous these attacks are. Not only do they not care, clearly, about the human component of the matters they bring up - they're also actively capitalising on them, using the plight of these people to sling mud in a local rivalry. 

That's not limited to the mackems mind, I think you could apply that to everyone in football who gets worked up about this shit.

• Like 2

:lol:  The guy trying to argue that their owner is the son of the guy who is responsible for this so it's totally different. Aye mate, and we're owned by PIF and not the Saudi state, two totally different things, I assure you!

• Haha 2

"Yes Kyril so your saying you don't work for daddy's company"

"That correct no involvement whatsoever in daddy's company"

"So Kyril where did your ÂŁ2 billion trust fund come from"

.......................................Kyril hello Kyril hello....... are you there 

Can anyone tell me how long Mohammed bin Salman has been our chairman? I thought it was Yasir Al-Rumayyan.

image.thumb.png.6cd738a9a44d6d91e679b4f90cf2d953.png

50 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The middle two sound like the baddies in a Roald Dahl book. 

Funnily enough I was reminded by Fantastic Mr Fox when I read this. Probably because Bunce is one of the farmers in that book. 

Edited by Renton

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Funnily enough I was reminded by Fantastic Mr Fox when I read this. Probably because Bunce is one of the farmers in that book. 

You're finally (and I suspect fleetingly) on my level. Tell us how it felt. 

;)

Short update, from RTG, evidently: I have been digging around for months for dirt on their owners as evidenced by my posting link to a tweet first posted erm... today, I am so devastated by their win at Wembley I couldn't wait to stir them up, all my points have been so thoroughly counteracted I have been shot more times than if I'd been at the Alamo, oh aye and I've been sportswashed.

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The middle two sound like the baddies in a Roald Dahl book. 

I think you’ll find they were part of Pinkie’s mob in Brighton Rock 

You have to feel sorry for them. They finally have a modicum of success but, given how deeply they care about these issues and how true they all are to their word, it’ll now mean they’ll all instantly stop supporting their club. 

• Haha 2

They were getting a hard on because the lads mother was at the match. 

She’s not a Russian marra, she’s a Swiss National. None of KLDs billions came from his father, it’s not the same. 

Etc etc :lol: 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tom said:

They were getting a hard on because the lads mother was at the match. 

She’s not a Russian marra, she’s a Swiss National. None of KLDs billions came from his father, it’s not the same. 

Even worse!!!!! custodians and safekeepers of Nazi gold and refusers to hold sanctioned cash from Putin

• Haha 3

I think we all know you don’t get to be that rich without having blood on your hands somewhere along the line. Whether it’s the suicide of an abused sports direct worker or a lad in India working for £1 a week making Donnay socks in dangerous conditions, starving a child seemingly for the crack etc etc 

But it’s ok for the mackems for some reason. It’s not the same marra.

”Deflect, deflect, deflect”

As an aside, it is now obvious the Minnesota Vikings are yank Mackems to my Packers Geordies:

(and who puts a picture in the splash zone !!!)

6 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

As an aside, it is now obvious the Minnesota Vikings are yank Mackems to my Packers Geordies:

(and who puts a picture in the splash zone !!!)

alan-partridge-noise.gif

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

Short update, from RTG, evidently: I have been digging around for months for dirt on their owners as evidenced by my posting link to a tweet first posted erm... today, I am so devastated by their win at Wembley I couldn't wait to stir them up, all my points have been so thoroughly counteracted I have been shot more times than if I'd been at the Alamo, oh aye and I've been sportswashed.

Consider yourself fucking telt marra🤣

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Tom said:

32 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Even worse!!!!! custodians and safekeepers of Nazi gold and refusers to hold sanctioned cash from Putin

Isn’t she both- born and raised in Russia, (St. Petersburg), took Swiss nationality once she had a stranglehold on the world’s poor and hungry? 

It’s a shocker for the great unwashed, after their annual sportswash ( in the fountain, before the match, marra), turns out they are literally responsible for taking food out of the mouths of millions of starving kids, ( which, let’s be honest, makes a change from them putting things in the mouths of kids, but that’s another issue…) 

It makes MBS look like a fucking saint by comparison :lol:

• Haha 5

They have a thread complaining that the BBC hasn't given them sufficient attention on Look North.

"BBC Look Newcastle".

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/bbc-look-north.1580345/

They're fucking weapons man, almost to a man. No other club in the country, not one club anywhere, will have whacked up a thread about whether or not their latest achievement received sufficient coverage on the BBC regional news.

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Rayvin said:

:lol:

Have to say mind, responses so far are entirely based on whataboutery. I mean we all know that none of the people giving us a hard time about this do actually give a fuck about the issues - we probably give more of a fuck tbh - but stuff like this really does show how vapid and disingenuous these attacks are. Not only do they not care, clearly, about the human component of the matters they bring up - they're also actively capitalising on them, using the plight of these people to sling mud in a local rivalry. 

That's not limited to the mackems mind, I think you could apply that to everyone in football who gets worked up about this shit.

Spot on, I always think this when people like Barry “micro penis” Glendenning bring it up - they tend to just come out with outrageous shite about how we’d enjoy live executions or something along those lines, at no point does he think the way he’s using peoples actual executions in this manner belittle or treat the deaths as frivolous? It’s using peoples deaths to point score, if you’re doing that you don’t care about the deaths in the first place. I think raising the topic is perfectly reasonable, but it’s the way Glendenning etc bring it up that I find absurd. 

• Like 5