mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

27 minutes ago, ewerk said:

think there's about £5m difference in prize money and maybe £1-2m in TV money depending on how often they're on.

£7million… That’s two new squads for them- should get them back up from League 1 at the first time of asking…

• Haha 3

Add the fact at the moment as was pointed out somewhere on here I think

For every £1 they were getting in they were paying £1.25 out so that should take care of any revenue increase if the chuckle brothers have their way

Edited by Rosco
  • Like 1

The damage is already done.  5 years out the top flight and 4 of them in league 1. No parachute payments, nowt in the bank, owners not willing / able to spend enough to get the out the division. Another season of William Storey pretending to be about to bid for them beckons. 

• Haha 6

William Storey :lol:. Honestly makes me laugh everytime I see him and his fucking kite sticking out of a reg Vardy top, with his scraggly beard and sunglasses. There’s actually mackems that want him to takeover their club. 

• Haha 2

:lol: If anyone is wondering he said France is brilliant, he stuck some of his canned battery acid on random shelves in a Carrefour supermarket. He also said he highly recommends their toilets as a washing facility, it’s free (provided you sneak in as security is swapping over so they don’t stop you), and not as dangerous as the ones at the docks, perfect after a month under a local bridge. 

• Haha 5

France’s vagrancy laws are a lot more forgiving than ours- he might decide to stay, since he’s picked the language up so well :lol:

#carrefour #lebusiness #tree #mangetoutmangetout #nourritured’héron

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

France’s vagrancy laws are a lot more forgiving than ours- he might decide to stay, since he’s picked the language up so well :lol:

#carrefour #lebusiness #tree #mangetoutmangetout #nourritured’héron

#GCSEFrenchResit

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

#léBampe #PommeFritesFromage #Hawheehaw #F1 #Mbappe #hashtagmagnifique 

:lol: 

#léBampe #PommeFritesFromage #Hawheehaw #F1 #Mbappe #hashtagmagnifique 

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

7 hours ago, Howay said:

William Storey :lol:. Honestly makes me laugh everytime I see him and his fucking kite sticking out of a reg Vardy top, with his scraggly beard and sunglasses. There’s actually mackems that want him to takeover their club. 

Clearly couldn't afford them in League 1.  The price will have gone up to $10 now.  No chance.

I get the sense, that they think they're going back up as (at worst) a Championship squad. But it's not, it's a League 1 squad and not even a runaway winner of Division 3.

Transfermarkt values the Sunderland squad at £16.43m,  Wigan at c£13m and Rotherham at c£10m

image.thumb.png.d8e55cc258d9b52dba3c4f69208baab1.png

Blackpool have the lowest Championship squad value at £14.13m 

image.thumb.png.be3aa85ac6fda7322399b732de0d4b4a.png

So for next season this gives a rough idea of where they are in the pecking order

image.png.9ebfcc0760ca7bb6b3cf5a7ec3edf48c.png

It’d be fucking amazing if, after they inevitably sack wossname after 15 games and no points, they bring back the Saviour of Shit Championship teams, as he’ll be out of work by then too. :lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It’d be fucking amazing if, after they inevitably sack wossname after 15 games and no points,

You mean Alex Neil? The man that PADDOCK LAD thinks is better than our own Eddie Howe?

image.png.93269a963f921627c32a9b04636b909e.png

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 7