mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Imagine the absolute carnage of them trying to buy a player - bid for Marlon Mcfucknugget from some league 1 club, £10million. 

Iota 1- “ He’s nay Messi like…”

Iota2 - “ Catts for me like”

Iota3 - “ He’s da’s a Mag!”

etc etc etc x 10,000

It’ll be like watching that massive F1 pile up on repeat, in HD, 3D, smellivision. :lol:

:lol:

Iota 1: "Fukkin sicka mags on eeya tryin to get us to buy Pacqetta De Krisps!"

Iota 2: "It was me who said it! You carllin me a Mag?"

Iota 3: "Neyed to pack this in yew tew, Mag beyhavia this."

Iota 2: "Who asked yew, iota 3?"

Iota 1: "Right, iota 2, ahll seh ya outside the windmill, seh if yal  saya that to me fayace."

Iota 4: "Ahd fukkin pummel the lot of ya, just like that mouthy mag ah wuz telling ya about that ah twatted on holida in Rome."

Iota 2: "Ya reckon, iota 1? Ya cuddint put the cat out never mind knock me out!"

Iota 3: "nar, iota 2, it was iota 4 that said that, marra!"

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Fucking hell I do feel sorry for them. Imagine if these absolute dickbreaths were about to buy us. 

200.gif

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Fucking hell I do feel sorry for them. Imagine if these absolute dickbreaths were about to buy us. 

No you don’t. 

We’ll chalk this up to being emotionally drained by the Everton debacle. :lol:

• Haha 7

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 5

:lol: :lol: Barely had a fortnight of dreeeemin for UAE ownership (new found principles right out the window). Since the owners aren’t clear I’m going to guess it’s Donald Stewart and Methven Charlie, suspiciously similar looking to their current owners but have facial hair so can’t be them marra. 

• Haha 2

“Our transfer budget will be based on our Crypto, so we have a budget of £100m… Oh now £1m… yep back to £20m…. A fiver… actually we’re now bankrupt” 

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Billy had other, more pressing matters to hand…

“ I must say, that’s rather shit” :lol:

For reference, here’s a 12yr old kid

Distinct lack of furniture for a multi millionaire like :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I don’t 

• Haha 4

:lol: Maybe this is all a clever set up by ZZ Top so that in comparison to fraudulent Crypto LLC his initial investment of 50p and a bag of space invaders will have the mackems buzzing. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Bloody hell. That sports washing thread is a decent read. They're utterly demented about it. That "exile" fella must be suicidal. 

And they say we're obsessed with them and that they they live live rent free in our heads......or some shit like that 

• Haha 1