mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

14 hours ago, Renton said:

Aye marra. Imagine if everyone boycotted (lol) playing the scum, AND Sam Fender was a convicted as a rapist marra. Them fuckas mack us sick marra.   

Wouldn’t it be mint, imagine if one of their players nonced a young girl and everyone found out about it and so the maggot fans made up a song about it to celebrate the noncing player, but then, and this would be amazing marra, the player was arrested and went to prison, dirty mag Bassa’s.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

Wouldn’t it be mint, imagine if one of their players nonced a young girl and everyone found out about it and so the maggot fans made up a song about it to celebrate the noncing player, but then, and this would be amazing marra, the player was arrested and went to prison, dirty mag Bassa’s.

Naah marra, that's way too far fetched. 🤪

• Haha 5

This needs bookmarking for future reference. I get the distinct impression Matthew may end up eating his words. 

I think Botman has the potential to be as good as Woodgate was, albeit nowhere near his levels in terms of being injury-prone.

I love all these comparisons without seeing much of him play (if any).

Being a cynic I'd say why has he not broken into the Dutch national team yet? (VVD was out most of the 20-21 season when Lille won Ligue 1)

1 hour ago, Craig said:

This needs bookmarking for future reference. I get the distinct impression Matthew may end up eating his words. 

I think Botman has the potential to be as good as Woodgate was, albeit nowhere near his levels in terms of being injury-prone.

FFS

i-dont-wanna-jinx-anything-jinx.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Craig said:

I seriously hope we do get them in the cup. 

We'd batter them as there'd be a massive will on the part of the new management to keep on side with the fans so no scratch teams. 

Barely scrapped out of league one and they think they can take on a team that was basically top 4 in the premierleague in the second half of the season. 

tell me more the office GIF

Seeing what happens to them this season will be a good supplement to the great season we should be having ourselves. 

• Haha 4

:lol: I honestly hope that bloke implying any of their players would easily get past Burn and Botman is taking the piss. There’s backing your players and then there’s just being deluded. I’ve not seen Botman but Maldini and the Italian Champions wanted to sign him, so that leads me to believe he’s decent at the very least meanwhile their team are third division players. I shouldn’t have to spell this out but I think he does genuinely believe what he’s saying. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

What stage are at in the Boom-Bust cycle atm? Have to be close to the manager hounding bit

That’ll come as soon as the season starts and they’re getting torn to pieces on the regular. 

I give him 6-8 games. :lol: