mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

That would be the Daily Mirror on their boycott list. If any of them actually read a newspaper.

Typical mainstream magedia 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, ewerk said:

That would be the Daily Mirror on their boycott list. If any of them actually read a newspaper.

I think 24th is generous tbh

• Haha 7

15 hours ago, ewerk said:

"Get on to the Trinity Daily Mirror group, we need another favour called in."

"Now come on here, we can't get Ryder another award, nobody will fall for that again!"

"No, no. Our contact there tells me they have a super computer, or should I say 'Sewpa dewpa compewta'? Anyway, I've got him to rig it so it says Sunderland will finish bottom next year. Make sure it gets published."

"Very well..... Where did it actually have them finishing?"

"Second bottom."

(Both)

"Ha ha. Hahaha. Ahahahaha."

20200709_121601__01.jpg

• Haha 14

Back to dreamland for the mackems. Firstly no one wanted to allow him to have 10%, him asking for it is different to anyone allowing it. We’ve signed one player from Burnley and none from Leeds :lol: newspaper links = definitely true and going to happen (also Man City and Barcelona have just signed Leeds players), never mind that we have signed Bruno Guimeraes from Lyon, Kieran Trippier from Athleti, and Sven Botman from Lille for a combined fee of nearly £100m :lol: it’s definitely hard to see a difference from Mike Ashley. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I can see exactly why you'd think that but technically it's two.

Aye true, forgot about Pope :lol: he’s legitimately one of the best keepers outside the top six but I guess it doesn’t count since he’s from a crap side. 

4 minutes ago, Howay said:

Back to dreamland for the mackems. Firstly no one wanted to allow him to have 10%, him asking for it is different to anyone allowing it. We’ve signed one player from Burnley and none from Leeds :lol: newspaper links = definitely true and going to happen (also Man City and Barcelona have just signed Leeds players), never mind that we have signed Bruno Guimeraes from Lyon, Kieran Trippier from Athleti, and Sven Botman from Lille for a combined fee of nearly £100m :lol: it’s definitely hard to see a difference from Mike Ashley. 

Who gives a fuck where the upgrade on our squad comes from? If we'd signed Botman from Bournemouth would that means he's not as good? If we got him on a free does that mean he's definitely not an upgrade on Lascelles?

The difference between Ashley and these owners is clear; ambition. Under Mike we never would have signed someone like Burn in January, let alone Guimaraes. If we'd somehow managed to sign improvement on our squad, which so far every first team signing has been, for nothing, from unfashionable clubs, I know I wouldn't give a toss.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: The straw clutching is off the map. 

• Haha 3

I’m sure he’s told about 5 different versions of the story where he’s been at a racing track and outperformed most of the professional drivers :lol: makes you wonder why he’s pretending to sell beef jerky and printer cartridges 

• Haha 5

Back in the Championship for the first time in 4 years and they're still utterly obsessed with our fortunes. 

Absolutely rent-free inside their tiny minds. 

• Haha 3

and now we have exile1968 rebuking someone for who they tag in tweets.

the very same cunt who as soon as he gets up in the morning reposts exactly the same tweet with a different number in it to boris johnson, joe biden, the premier league, stavely, her husband, every world leader in the western world and 55 other fuckers who never look at them either. I'm in wales at the moment, I'd love to bump in to the cunt.   :lol:

Screenshot_20220723-111329_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

howe to be sacked 

impending relegation.

bruno's shite,

trippier too.

saint jude with some big calls here!  :lol:

Screenshot_20220723-105818_Samsung Internet.jpg

:lol:
They wouldn’t know a good player if one walked up and shagged their kids… 

…wait. 

• Haha 8

36 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

howe to be sacked 

impending relegation.

bruno's shite,

trippier too.

saint jude with some big calls here!  :lol:

Screenshot_20220723-105818_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'd like to think our defence/goalkeeping will be tighter than a nuns cunt this season......well maybe not that tight but certainty a solid unit with the recent additions   

PS if I've offended any nuns amongst you.....I'm sorry  

Edited by Rosco