mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Lad I know lived in bandit country and swears you could buy derby tickets for Roker park in Presto's or Spar and that's where he and mates got them. No check or fuck all. (And they wonder why so many Mags used to be in their ends). :lol:

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Lad I know lived in bandit country and swears you could buy derby tickets for Roker park in Presto's or Spar and that's where he and mates got them. No check or fuck all. (And they wonder why so many Mags used to be in their ends). :lol:

never happened mate. one, maybe two present in the fulwell/clockstand/gillingham game.

both got knacked off a 14 year old from pennywelll, read it on rtg.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Cancelled, marra. FTM and FAB. 

:lol:

:lol: The mackems will be explaining how it’s just to make us feel good, and really they were MLFs and big marras first. 

• Haha 4

Apparently it’s us trying to create a fake bond, completely ignoring the fact that Atletico brought the flag completely unbeknown to us.

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 7

14 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Apparently it’s us trying to create a fake bond, completely ignoring the fact that Atletico brought the flag completely unbeknown to us.

:lol: You'd think they wouldn't be wide of the mark sussing a fake bond what with them being the absolute fucking masters at it. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

Which makes sense given the bond between the us and Bilbao goes back to the Uefa cup tie in the mid-90s. Whereas the bond between the mackems and Bilbao was completely fictitious 

• Haha 5

Thousands of NUFC fans and Bilbao fans getting on famously in the 90s at both games and THEIR fans bringing a flag with both clubs crests on = fake bond 

Some mackem and his mate :quotes: living in Bilbao set up a Bilbao black cats club, (current membership 2) who knows someone who knows the Bilbao club president = the biggest connection since elastica and more connected than the stereo MCs. :good:

• Haha 10

I was in Bilbao on a football tour a few years ago and can confirm that the hospitality was amazing. 

We felt like royalty from the moment we arrived until we left. 

We (veterans +35) played two games over a weekend and the people were first rate. 

We had a weekend planned for us and rarely had to put our hands in our pockets. 

They are very proud and genuine people and their city is both beautiful in architecture, atmosphere and warmth.

I can understand and appreciate the link between the two cities. 

I had to buy my boy a Bilbao away kit though, couldn't have him play in red and white stripes.

We all have limits. 

• Like 11

12 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Thousands of NUFC fans and Bilbao fans getting on famously in the 90s at both games and THEIR fans bringing a flag with both clubs crests on = fake bond 

Some mackem and his mate :quotes: living in Bilbao set up a Bilbao black cats club, (current membership 2) who knows someone who knows the Bilbao club president = the biggest connection since elastica and more connected than the stereo MCs. :good:

love the way you managed to drop in a classic from the stereo mc's there!  :)

but back to the matter in hand....

the fuckers are beyond tragic, the top man of the bilbao black cats mocking a connection between two sets of supporters 1,200 miles apart and yet the pitiful cunts think they're besties with norfolk because they shared a few london pubs with norwich supporters enroute to losing to them at wembley the best part of 40 years ago.

they're desperation to be liked is embarrassing.  :lol:

Screenshot_20220731-085030_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 4

Mags arrived in Bilbao in 94 on a public holiday to be greeted by the locals not at graft and wandering the streets with leather pouches full of the local red wine keen to greet their visitors :)

The mackems are too thick to realise that if it was them in the UEFA cup in 94 and they’d drawn Athletic Club on that date they’d have been treated precisely the same …. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Mags arrived in Bilbao in 94 on a public holiday to be greeted by the locals not at graft and wandering the streets with leather pouches full of the local red wine keen to greet their visitors :)

The mackems are too thick to realise that if it was them in the UEFA cup in 94 and they’d drawn Athletic Club on that date they’d have been treated precisely the same …. 

still gutted I didn't get to that game, blew both me budget and the goodwill from the wife a month earlier in antwerp.

still, wasn't a bad one to go to!  :)

• Like 3