mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

21 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I see they’re absolutely convinced that Wor Flags is club funded and that it’s all a conspiracy. They’re becoming Bew-Anon

Paid for in Shiba after a late night rendezvous where a black kitten was slaughtered in offering to Moloch.

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I see they’re absolutely convinced that Wor Flags is club funded and that it’s all a conspiracy. They’re becoming Bew-Anon

Is that why "soonlan flag lads" or whatever they call themselves have spent the last 6 months desperately trying to recreate what we do and failing?

Remember when none of their flags for Wembley passed fire safety :lol:  

• Haha 4

I saw a post in the (inevitably  100 page or so) thread about our match v Man City stating that Trippier’s red card was reversed by VAR because City weren’t allowed to beat us. I shit thee not. :lol: 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 6

"Did you get a few Rolex watches for the boys on VAR?"

"Yes, they said they were happy to oblige. Got an extra Rolex for ASM to hand out to the fans as well. Had a batch of cheap digital watches with the SAFC crest on delivered to the Sunderland dressing room, hopefully they try to emulate ASM and end up looking cheap and nasty."

"Very good."

"Also made the wor flags lads full time employees on a very competitive wage and have written them a blank cheque to get whatever they want from the world's leading flag manufacturers. We've instructed every flag manufacturer to only supply the worst quality material for the Sunderland fans flags and to make sure there's comical spelling mistakes although apparently that's not needed as they can't spell for shit as it is."

20200709_121601__01.thumb.jpg.47c2b0db2237ee851d0200670d80ddb0.jpg

• Haha 12

had a look on rtg last night to see how they'd reacted to the isak news, apart from him being shite, obviously.

lo and behold zig81 was on there again, only ever pops up for newcastle stuff, never posts about his own club. just like exile excepts 100 times angrier.

nufc will literally kill the stupid cunt.

:lol:

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

had a look on rtg last night to see how they'd reacted to the isak news, apart from him being shite, obviously.

lo and behold zig81 was on there again, only ever pops up for newcastle stuff, never posts about his own club. just like exile excepts 100 times angrier.

nufc will literally kill the stupid cunt.

There's a few on there who post chiefly in the NUFC thread. Whipping themselves into a lather about the latest imagined conspiracy/crime/failure of NUFC. You have to wonder if it helps them? Like, is that how they exorcise their demons?

8 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I saw that their new signing will be going to the World Cup and ours won’t so therefore, we’ve signed a flop. 

Mackem logic: George Weah was shite

• Like 1

So this Jordan kid reckons a Costa Rican kid I've never heard of was wowed by a team he'd never heard of purely by the amazing power of Netflix? (I'm assuming they had subtitles?) 

Wonders, wonders I tell you. :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

So this Jordan kid reckons a Costa Rican kid I've never heard of was wowed by a team he'd never heard of purely by the amazing power of Netflix? (I'm assuming they had subtitles?) 

Wonders, wonders I tell you. :lol:

20200709_121601__01.jpg

“Push him with the agents that deal with our incestuous friends- if he’s any good, we’ll have him off them licketty split.…

… Operation Fewm”

• Haha 3

"How did things go with the Costa Rican?"

"Excellent, he's been in a few local amateur dramatic shows back home and he's raring to be the new star of the Netflix show, 'Sunderland till I die' after we got our man in Havana to convince his agent it was the number one sit-com show in the UK in 2018 and not an actual football club."

"Will they suspect he's just an actor and not an actual footballer?"

"I wouldn't have thought so, he'll just blend in with the rest of them."

(Both)

"Hahahaha ahahahaha!"

20200709_121601__01.thumb.jpg.47c2b0db2237ee851d0200670d80ddb0.jpg

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 9