mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

12 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Says the man who shat in the stadium *:smile:

*Pool. 

One is a place where crowds of people in a vomit-inducing state of dress share their various filthy infections whilst spending an hour or so amongst bits of their shit. 

The other is a swimming pool. 

• Haha 2

Sooo…

Mrs. F. has just got back from work, in The Dark Place, and tells me that around 3pm this afternoon about 7-8 masked men arrived at her work place, demanding she hand over some young lad. 
Police were called, didn’t show up. 

An hour later, some random kid was bundled in to the boot of an Audi which had been parked outside. 

( She works Mondays at the “emergency hostel” for her organisation, which is a large Georgian townhouse converted in to flats, and staffed 24/7. It is for young people up to age 25). 

There was a recent case of a young lad in Sunderland who disappeared and was then found dead, mutilated, 6 weeks later. He’d been staying at this same place. 

It’s all drugs related, County Lines shit apparently. 

I can not wait for her to gtfo of that shithole and get work back over here. 

• Sad 5

How bloody bleak is it when the police are called and dont bother to show up? Especially with the history of the place thats been mentioned. Would that be because of the Queenie or have they given up on that part of the country altogether? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tom said:

It's where I go for the most up to date information on Newcastle United, Sam Fender & Geopolitical issues.

And lion-shaped crisps 👍🏻

• Haha 6

23 hours ago, Tom said:

Their thread at the moment is absolutely funny as fuck :lol: 

Listing names of 9/11 victims etc etc. Absolute performative fume aots 

Just checked and can see we now have an autumn edition. Each season of the year this thread gets more tragic.

Tbh I had entirely missed the 20th anniversary of 9/11 because of the coverage of the Queen, I don't think it was even mentioned onthe BBC. But I'm a bit curious on whayt it's got to do with NUFC. Do they think it was masterminded by a 17 year old MBS? Talking of which, the same people's heads are going to be blown when they see this. There you go, the Queen is a paedophile supporting (actually we knew this already) terrorist sympathiser according to Mackem Logic TM

image.png.11f6511d59bf65852c2f7c89c2179ba1.png

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Just checked and can see we now have an autumn edition. Each season of the year this thread gets more tragic.

Tbh I had entirely missed the 20th anniversary of 9/11 because of the coverage of the Queen, I don't think it was even mentioned onthe BBC. But I'm a bit curious on whayt it's got to do with NUFC. Do they think it was masterminded by a 17 year old MBS? Talking of which, the same people's heads are going to be blown when they see this. There you go, the Queen is a paedophile supporting (actually we knew this already) terrorist sympathiser according to Mackem Logic TM

image.png.11f6511d59bf65852c2f7c89c2179ba1.png

Thats not the Queen, that’s a mag looky-likey FTM

• Haha 3

Man the new thread they have for us though :lol: Exile sucking his own cock, racism towards middle eastern people, cancel culture, misogyny, desperate hope that PIF buy Inter (proving that they don't remotely give a shit about the human rights considerations).

5 pages in and they've managed all that.

• Haha 4

It's incredible. :lol: 

A psychiatrist could write a PHD on it already. 

PIF are gonna sell NUFC, buy inter and we're all going to start punching camels and we'll all be FUMING, apparently....

• Haha 3