mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Wasn't a fan of Di Cannio. Or Allerdyce. But quite like Reid, Chris Coleman, and even Poyet (despite the fact cup semifinal). No idea either way over the division 3 managers. 

Tbh I've hated most of our managers much more. :lol:

Thats the difference between us. 

Monkeysheed was top value tbh, the rest I never really cared about enough to dislike , (The Toxic Trio of Keane, The Facist and Hippoheed being the exception). 

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Monkeysheed was top value tbh, the rest I never really cared about enough to dislike , (The Toxic Trio of Keane, The Facist and Hippoheed being the exception). 

I hated Wilkinson but that was because of his Sheff Wed football murderers rather than the for the splendid job he did at the mackems. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I liked Crosby, thought he was quite funny, Reid is good value and I didn't mind McCarthy either. Obviously couldn't abide allardyce and as for their last few managers? No idea if they've been arseholes or decent enough blokes as they've been so far under the radar.

3 hours ago, Alex said:

:lol: 

Feeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwmmmmmming. FTM.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

we are literally his world.

it's fucking bizarre how much nufc consumes him.

:lol: Aye I took a quick look at his recent tweets, he’s retweeted 3 different mackems having a go at Howe’s “ignorance” regarding the Saudi question he was asked, posted 3 articles about MBS, and responded to 2 Edwards articles as well as the picture of the team the NUFC account put up. Not a single post about SAFC and this is all in the last day. What a fucking pedo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I liked Crosby, thought he was quite funny, Reid is good value and I didn't mind McCarthy either. Obviously couldn't abide allardyce and as for their last few managers? No idea if they've been arseholes or decent enough blokes as they've been so far under the radar.

Feeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwmmmmmming. FTM.

Mick Buxton always made me think of the school caretaker I wished I had.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye I took a quick look at his recent tweets, he’s retweeted 3 different mackems having a go at Howe’s “ignorance” regarding the Saudi question he was asked, posted 3 articles about MBS, and responded to 2 Edwards articles as well as the picture of the team the NUFC account put up. Not a single post about SAFC and this is all in the last day. What a fucking pedo. 

What they, or indeed most, don't know is all energy is powerful and if you focus on anything for long enough you empower the object. They're making us like the bit when Adam electrolutes Cringer with a sword into becoming Battlecat.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Mick Buxton always made me think of the school caretaker I wished I had.

Always got the impression Buxton was just an old bloke walking his dog along the seafront who got press ganged into being Sunderland's manager and never really knew what was going on, so a bit like Joe Kinnear.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Howay said:

I did my engineering apprenticeship at ever ready batteries at the back end of the 70s/early 80s at tanfield lea and day release at consett tech and north west co. durham was overwhelmingly black and white (despite mackem folklore to the contrary pre 92!), however there was enough sunderland supporters to make monday morning locker room piss taking by still hungover blokes to lean towards the fractious and heated side. on the whole though, by clocking out time folk were generally mates (ish) again.

not once did I ever come across anybody, black or red and white who came even remotely close to having an obsession with the other side that this weird cunt has.

I'm genuinely quite intrigued by him, what makes the fucker tick?

alfred hitchcock would struggle to get his round exile, he's without doubt the norman bates of football supporters.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Always got the impression Buxton was just an old bloke walking his dog along the seafront who got press ganged into being Sunderland's manager and never really knew what was going on, so a bit like Joe Kinnear.

Aye. Deein buckets again lads haha what ye like.

:lol: A Leicester fan making a point about the Casillas - Puyol stuff today and pedo sympathizer Paul sees it as an opportunity to ignore the point and shoehorn a weird comment about his favorite obsession. 

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Tom said:

Rattled as fuck 

:lol: Imagine being so obsessed that you just start copying your rivals. Aye I’m aware we didn’t invent flags at games for any people with dodgy hard drives reading, but it’s a fucking massive coincidence that they started this up after we got attention for doing it. 

Also, was anyone killed making/performing the NUFC display? :lol: that’s how the post reads the thick cunts. They can’t just keep shoehorning murder into every post and pat themselves on the back, make an actual point about it for fuck sake :lol:  

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Imagine being so obsessed that you just start copying your rivals. Aye I’m aware we didn’t invent flags at games for any people with dodgy hard drives reading, but it’s a fucking massive coincidence that they started this up after we got attention for doing it. 

Also, was anyone killed making/performing the NUFC display? :lol: that’s how the post reads the thick cunts. They can’t just keep shoehorning murder into every post and pat themselves on the back, make an actual point about it for fuck sake :lol:  

Didn't we used to pass a massive flag around the East Stand prior to kick off under Keegan or did I imagine that? It was the mid 90s and I'd be 'off my mash on ecstacy pipes' semi-regular so I'm questioning everything like timelines and the nature of reality now.

• Haha 5