mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

The idea that the denizens of Wearside give the slightest fuck about human rights in the middle east - or anywhere else they could actually find on a map - is hilarious.  

If an Arab overlord hove into view waving vast wads of cash to lift them out of second rate obscurity, they would wank themselves silly.  Much like I did when PIF rescued us from Ashleys rotten regime.

We all know it’s got nothing to do with morals as far as they’re concerned, it’s desperation because it’s us and sour grapes because it’s not them.  Like that classy club bollocks, it’s just something to sugar the shit sandwich as we storm the upper echelons of the PL and they drift gently towards the drain.

Its plainly not working :lol: 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Didn’t Ellis Short spunk many millions on them? Probably mostly on the equally many managers compensation they actually hounded out.

My impression was that Ellis was pretty generous with his money, he just made disastrous manager appointments and transfer decisions, thankfully :lol: 

They still hated him for it though. Whilst we were supposed to thank Ashley for turning NUFC into a zombie club, apparently

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Didn’t Ellis Short spunk many millions on them? Probably mostly on the equally many managers compensation they actually hounded out.

Blood soaked oil money marra 

• Like 1

Had a quick look this morning. Filtering out the posts about us raping babies and wanking over 9/11 (90% of them), the remaining ones are pure straw clutching. Apparently we remind them of "Reidy's" team of 99/00 and are similarly going to amount to nothing. Howe's going to leave us in January too. They are shitting themselves.

image.thumb.png.28d6eaf60da3b095e0e8f15a7d10b47d.png

• Haha 1

So many hands grasping, those straws are getting fucking mangled.

If Crystal Palace beat us in the League Cup, disappointing, but we're 4th in the league, playing good football, some good players and collectively a committed group.

If we lose that and Chelsea, it's disappointing, but we're 4th in the league, playing good football, some good players and collectively a committed group.

None of their predictions have materialised; we haven't simply thrown all of the money at the problem, we're not entirely dependent on Saint -Maximin or the new signings, Howe hasn't flopped, we're 4th in the League on merit. 

It must absolutely burn them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

If Crystal Palace beat us in the League Cup, disappointing, but we're 4th in the league, playing good football, some good players and collectively a committed group.

If we lose that and Chelsea, it's disappointing, but we're 4th in the league, playing good football, some good players and collectively a committed group.

None of their predictions have materialised; we haven't simply thrown all of the money at the problem, we're not entirely dependent on Saint -Maximin or the new signings, Howe hasn't flopped, we're 4th in the League on merit. 

We're 3rd, just shows how reliable your interminable calculations are !!!!!

• Haha 4

Still, why feel down about living in a shithole of a city, havinng a team more likely to be relegated to the third tier - again, whilst your rivals are eyeing up European football. Look at this goal keeping error 25 years ago today marra!

image.thumb.png.8c5c1cbb21e82ec90c5a33b4295763d7.png

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Is that 4th in the league based on xg cos we’re actually 3rd

• Haha 4

The terrible news for the mackems is that this isn't just a run of good form. It's not the Pardew season where we're temporarily playing out of our skin. 

Howe has completely revolutionised the way we play - borne out by the stats on turnovers, starting positions etc - and a significant proportion of the rest of the league can't handle it. 

There's way more potential upside (new, better players, our £60m star striker, more time to instil his message, etc etc, the list is endless) than there is potential downside from temporary bad runs of form - which all teams go through, and we will too. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Renton said:

Had a quick look this morning. Filtering out the posts about us raping babies and wanking over 9/11 (90% of them), the remaining ones are pure straw clutching. Apparently we remind them of "Reidy's" team of 99/00 and are similarly going to amount to nothing. Howe's going to leave us in January too. They are shitting themselves.

image.thumb.png.28d6eaf60da3b095e0e8f15a7d10b47d.png

I wonder if anbody's ever wanked over 9/11?

got to be a bit of a niche market, certainly never noticed any tower block/aeroplane combinations the odd time I've accidentally clicked on redtube.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

I wonder if anbody's ever wanked over 9/11?

got to be a bit of a niche market, certainly never noticed any tower block/aeroplane combinations the odd time I've accidentally clicked on redtube.

steve-bruce.gif

• Haha 6

Think I saw a financial review of Short having spunked a quarter of a billion on their club from taking over to selling them and paying off the external debts which started accruing again the next month as they had more going out than in. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Renton said:

Still, why feel down about living in a shithole of a city, havinng a team more likely to be relegated to the third tier - again, whilst your rivals are eyeing up European football. Look at this goal keeping error 25 years ago today marra!

image.thumb.png.8c5c1cbb21e82ec90c5a33b4295763d7.png

Be honest though, that incident fair wrecked a season where we reached the FA Cup final and beat Barcelona in the Champions League.

That Roker Mackem is having a tough time. Spends his life in the NUFC thread repeating that any results success etc. ‘means nowt’, confirming with every post it means the world to him. 

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Think I saw a financial review of Short having spunked a quarter of a billion on their club from taking over to selling them and paying off the external debts which started accruing again the next month as they had more going out than in. 

300m was the figure I've seen quoted. 

And still hated for it... 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Alex said:

That Roker Mackem is having a tough time. Spends his life in the NUFC thread repeating that any results success etc. ‘means nowt’, confirming with every post it means the world to him. 

I know. There's 6567 posts since our collective wank day (9/11) this year with them telling us how little they care about us. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I know. There's 6567 posts since our collective wank day (9/11) this year with them telling us how little they care about us. 

And that's not including the threads dedicated to our matches.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Renton said:

That's just 6567 since Sep 11th  (pure coincidence it started on 9/11)🙄  so just 2 months worth.....they have a spring/summer/autumn/winter......so on the 6567 over 2 months that's about 40000 posts a year........but they aren't obsessed with us🤣

I see they've doubled down on the Fairs Cup not counting and six titles plus two cups beating four titles and six cups again. 

I now live for the third title we win which triggers the cult death signal to take the suicide pills. 

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, NJS said:

300m was the figure I've seen quoted. 

And still hated for it... 

He definitely made some bad decisions (like buying them) but he was extremely generous, especially writing the debts off 

• Like 3