mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

Our fan base are the equivalent to terrorists now :lol:. I’d comment on how racist that is but what’s the point, we all know they are anyway. 

:lol:

saw that earlier, another mackem hard man.

has he fuck confronted a newcastle supporter with his shit. unless of course they were primary school kids?

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

:lol:

saw that earlier, another mackem hard man.

has he fuck confronted a newcastle supporter with his shit. unless of course they were primary school kids?

And even then he'd likely have other priorities.

• Haha 6

"You're just like a terrorist cell marra" 

"Fucking hell, you're right, I hadn't though about it before - I now feel so ashamed. Thank you helpful Mackem for showing me the error of my ways". 

• Haha 7

52 minutes ago, Howay said:

Our fan base are the equivalent of terrorists now :lol:. I’d comment on how racist that is but what’s the point, we all know they are anyway. 

Of course, of course he's been known to let them know how much disdain he holds them in, and, knock me down with a feather, when confronted they don't tell him to fuck off, blank him, mock him or heaven forbid, chin him. No, none of that shit, they meekly say fuck all, just look ashamed and shocked. Jackonory had fuck all on these lads. :lol: :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 5

33 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Of course, of course he's been known to let them know how much disdain he holds them in, and, knock me down with a feather, when confronted they don't tell him to fuck off, blank him, mock him or heaven forbid, chin him. No, none of that shit, they meekly say fuck all, just look ashamed and shocked. Jackonory had fuck all on these lads. :lol: :lol:

you're not convincing me here mind with the heaven forbid bit on the chin him option.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: Aye, no doubt all the regulars would be lapping it up - if someone said something along those lines to me in person I’d just laugh, it’s an absolutely fucking absurd thing to say to someone. 

• Haha 3

They're all classier than Oscar Wilde, and they're all super dead hard as nails and would batter any Mag on sight, not one of them cares a jot about Newcastle, and every man jack of them could pinpoint 5 reasons why Newcastle United are doing better than they should in the league. 

I know one Sunderland fan and he's nowt like that lot, but there's enough on there to make me think that he is the anomaly and not them.

• Like 1

Every now and again an NUFC fan on RTG will mention jealousy / envy / you wish it was your club taken over ,the response are always the same and from the same people

I'd never watch my club again if taken over by a bunch of murderers

I'd rather my team was a yoyo championship / league 1 club

Fuck the premier league its all about the big teams/CL/money

You've been well and truly sports washed

FTM

etc etc

Quite often an almost sane mackem will admit to wishing it was them and being a bit envious of us but is quickly ridiculed / abused / then told to fuck off by the same people as above

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Every now and again an NUFC fan on RTG will mention jealousy / envy / you wish it was your club taken over ,the response are always the same and from the same people

I'd never watch my club again if taken over by a bunch of murderers

I'd rather my team was a yoyo championship / league 1 club

Fuck the premier league its all about the big teams/CL/money

You've been well and truly sports washed

FTM

etc etc

Quite often an almost sane mackem will admit to wishing it was them and being a bit envious of us but is quickly ridiculed / abused / then told to fuck off by the same people as above

Or called a ‘Mag’ 

• Like 1

Latetest comment on RTG/NUFC  thread

"Can't wait for the meltdown,when Fast Eddie leaves to manage Engerland in the not to distant future"

I thinks Eddie will be saying thanks but no thanks when Garath gets to boot

Edited by Rosco

Thing is....we're a million times more appealing now than when we were when Howe signed. 

So whilst he's been absolutely superb, he'd be replaced by an elite coach with a better reputation. 

(Not saying they'd be better mind)

I’d be sad if Howe left us for England but not concerned.  The people running the club now are more than capable of finding a top class replacement.  The mackems don’t need to worry either, Tony Mowbray won’t make the short list (or the long list) if that happens

Howe said he wants to win things as a manager to make up for his career as a player. He's gonna win fuck all at England.

I do reckon he goes there one day but I doubt it's before he's taken us as far as he can.

• Like 3