mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I would be gutted to see Howe leave.  England is a poisoned chalice run by old boring cunts.  That why Southgate has lasted so long.  He's a yes man who loves all the secret handshake shite.  The boring bastard.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Howay said:

International jobs no longer hold the appeal, look at the managers occupying all of the top international jobs. Managers like Howe would be bored out their minds. 

Aye, Howe said as much in one of his recent interviews (it might have been Gemmill's SHITE podcast) when he said the thing he really loves about management is being out on the training pitch with the players. He isn't ready for semi-retirement yet.

• Like 1

tearing themselves apart over there this morning by the looks of it. monster energy drink, the poznan for man city's title win and rebuke for exile's latest tweet has the 'mag' accusations flying thick and fast! roker mackem in particular taking it really badly....

:lol:

Screenshot_20221115-122642_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20221115-122334_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 2

I also like the that they say we'll only win anything by buying it.  I assume by their definition there hasn't been a trophy win for anyone worth anything since Brian Clough won the league with Derby?  After spending a million on Trevor Francis for Forest, I assume that wouldn't pass the test?

I really would almost be worth them being bought by Putin and him pumping hundreds of millions in to see them try to justify why he's better than the Saudi's and why it's still ok for them to continue supporting under his reign.

21 hours ago, Tom said:

A 10 minute drive around Sunderland city centre would have confirmed that.

Theyd have saved a fortune if they'd filmed life of Mars there 

howay man tom, never give that shithole city status. no matter what the majestic queenie did in an act of misguided, pissed up benevolence during her ruby jubilee celebrations

it is, was and always will be a town. and a fucking a hideous one at that.  :)

• Haha 1