mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Also "megalolz" was a trope of that Paedo from the lost prophets, he even said it in court.

Danger (around kids) maws

Didn’t the harmless little scallywag from Steps have the same name as him, and was also Welsh. 

Poor fucker got some grief for a while :lol:

• Like 1

getting on for 1,100 posts across two threads about the same thing in 24 hours.

a fucking friendly match in dubai that not one single solitary cunt amongst them would've given a flying fuck about 13 months ago.

amnesty-on-wear fc, they're fucking hilarious.   :lol:

• Haha 4

13 months ago they'd have been absolutely buzzing about it. 

Training in Dubai and playing a Saudi Arabian team would have signified potential investment. It still might.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Tom said:

"Everything we stand for" :lol: 

More like “completely undermines the moral high ground we’ve elected to take to demonstrate our hatred of the mags”

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tom said:

"Everything we stand for" :lol: 

Genuinely don’t remember this type of reaction when their club covered for, and even played a nonce. In fact their fans gave regular backing of the man.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Howay said:

Genuinely don’t remember this type of reaction when their club covered for, and even played a nonce. In fact their fans gave regular backing of the man.

They still love him to this day tbh

• Like 3

exile proposing meet ups at 01.28 in the morning, the stupid cunt.

sadly taking our dogs ashes to the brecon beacons next weekend and scattering them next to talybont reservoir which was probably his favourite place on earth.  :(

always have a few pints in the star in talybont village, very tempted to join rtg and ask him if he fancies a beer on saturday as he's only half an hour away in downtown newport, 1pm for poland v saudi arabia game would be ideal!

:lol:

Screenshot_20221120-125828_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I know a lad who had a shit under the staircase in Sunderland train station. He was waiting to get the train back to Newcastle where he lived, but when in Rome... 

A friend of a friend got locked out of his Uni room over Christmas but locked in the building....bollock naked. 

He was knocking on all the doors but nobody was in so he went down to the exit to try and get out....there was no response and he needed a shite desperately so he took a shite under the stairs...and slept next to it. The security guard got him the next day. 

I know this story as when walking out the building visiting my mate he went "ahh there's the stain of Johnny's shite" :lol: 

• Haha 8

He would later lose my mates gig tickets...so I went to the gig in leeds and my mate just drank in the pub for three hours :lol: 

The lad had a Gibson Nighthawk he was willing to part with for buttons but after the shite story I didn't really want to visit his house and find out. 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Tom said:

A friend of a friend got locked out of his Uni room over Christmas but locked in the building....bollock naked. 

He was knocking on all the doors but nobody was in so he went down to the exit to try and get out....there was no response and he needed a shite desperately so he took a shite under the stairs...and slept next to it. The security guard got him the next day. 

I know this story as when walking out the building visiting my mate he went "ahh there's the stain of Johnny's shite" :lol: 

An unusual way of leaving your mark on the world 

• Haha 3