mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

20 minutes ago, Tom said:

He would later lose my mates gig tickets...so I went to the gig in leeds and my mate just drank in the pub for three hours :lol: 

The lad had a Gibson Shitehawk he was willing to part with for buttons but after the shite story I didn't really want to visit his house and find out. 

FYP 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

exile proposing meet ups at 01.28 in the morning, the stupid cunt.

sadly taking our dogs ashes to the brecon beacons next weekend and scattering them next to talybont reservoir which was probably his favourite place on earth.  :(

always have a few pints in the star in talybont village, very tempted to join rtg and ask him if he fancies a beer on saturday as he's only half an hour away in downtown newport, 1pm for poland v saudi arabia game would be ideal!

:lol:

Screenshot_20221120-125828_Samsung Internet.jpg

“one of your family could in his sights” :lol: Do they think the top Saudi bollocks just takes random flights to go on serial killing sprees?

• Haha 3

:lol: Why is their constant point that people are defending MBS and/or Saudi actions? As far as I’ve seen no one is doing that, MBS is a nasty bastard is that in dispute? The point at hand is should the Saudis be blocked from owning us, of which the answer absolutely can be no without it being a defence of them and their activities. The whole screaming on about murder is tedious too, they have to start making some proper points about it - it doesn’t preclude investment or ownership or trade deals regarding any other area so why is football different?

He likes to scream hypocrisy regarding people to continue to show interest in what is essentially entertainment packaged and funded by that regime, yet he’s doing it likely on a computer or phone from where? Made how? Sure scream whataboutism that seems to be the go to but it’s not whataboutism it’s simply equating the two things of which imo it’s exactly the same fucking thing. The bloke needs to just move on with his life and stop getting so upset about something that is so far above him it’s unreal, stop getting angry about people watching NUFC because you for some reason think it’s shameful due to where the money comes from, wake up man - every PL side received Bein money, majority have sponsors from China, other regimes very similar to Saudi (see the name of Arsenals stadium, or their shirt sleeve sponsor). I know it’s pointless typing this out but their talking points are beyond fucking tedious - if it’s that upsetting to them throw your iPhone and every other electronic item out, they were made in horrific conditions with varying degrees of forced labor and have horrific consequences to the communities where they’re made, hopefully he’s not watching the World Cup, F1, the PL in general, and now SAFC as all engage with everything he seems obsessed about. What a boring cunt he is, at least some seem to finally be clicking on and moving forward but him and others like dangermows are still beating their moralistic drum the hypocrites. 

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Why is their constant point that people are defending MBS and/or Saudi actions? As far as I’ve seen no one is doing that, MBS is a nasty bastard is that in dispute? The point at hand is should the Saudis be blocked from owning us, of which the answer absolutely can be no without it being a defence of them and their activities. The whole screaming on about murder is tedious too, they have to start making some proper points about it - it doesn’t preclude investment or ownership or trade deals regarding any other area so why is football different?

He likes to scream hypocrisy regarding people to continue to show interest in what is essentially entertainment packaged and funded by that regime, yet he’s doing it likely on a computer or phone from where? Made how? Sure scream whataboutism that seems to be the go to but it’s not whataboutism it’s simply equating the two things of which imo it’s exactly the same fucking thing. The bloke needs to just move on with his life and stop getting so upset about something that is so far above him it’s unreal, stop getting angry about people watching NUFC because you for some reason think it’s shameful due to where the money comes from, wake up man - every PL side received Bein money, majority have sponsors from China, other regimes very similar to Saudi (see the name of Arsenals stadium, or their shirt sleeve sponsor). I know it’s pointless typing this out but their talking points are beyond fucking tedious - if it’s that upsetting to them throw your iPhone and every other electronic item out, they were made in horrific conditions with varying degrees of forced labor and have horrific consequences to the communities where they’re made, hopefully he’s not watching the World Cup, F1, the PL in general, and now SAFC as all engage with everything he seems obsessed about. What a boring cunt he is, at least some seem to finally be clicking on and moving forward but him and others like dangermows are still beating their moralistic drum the hypocrites. 

What would he do if you take his life’s purpose away, though? 

• Haha 2

Tbf, there was that Saudi lad when I went to the Palace game who had MBS 1 on the back of his shirt. 

But I feel like he redeemed himself when he unwrapped his Mars bar at the start of the second half and held it out to everyone sat around him to let them have first bite. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Tbf, there was that Saudi lad when I went to the Palace game who had MBS 1 on the back of his shirt. 

But I feel like he redeemed himself when he unwrapped his Mars bar at the start of the second half and held it out to everyone sat around him to let them have first bite. 

Confectionery washing. The absolute worst. :(

• Haha 6

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

At least he kept it classy marra, if he’d have added Khashoggi 0 to the bottom of the shirt that would have been really unclassy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I think it's ok for the Saudi lads to have their flags etc

I was at that match and came up the stairs of L7 to a Saudi flag and I was going to have words till I realised the lads holding it had quite obviously traveled from KSA. 

In their brand new shirts holding a camera with a lens on it worth more than my car :lol: 

• Haha 1

I hope exile is noting down every single advert and sponsor during this WC, they’re all companies he must now boycott given his moral stance. Must be tough to keep up with it all but then again he is a sad cunt. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

exile proposing meet ups at 01.28 in the morning, the stupid cunt.

sadly taking our dogs ashes to the brecon beacons next weekend and scattering them next to talybont reservoir which was probably his favourite place on earth.  :(

always have a few pints in the star in talybont village, very tempted to join rtg and ask him if he fancies a beer on saturday as he's only half an hour away in downtown newport, 1pm for poland v saudi arabia game would be ideal!

Screenshot_20221120-125828_Samsung Internet.jpg

When did MBS become a Pedo?  Or does he mean that he is murdering Pedos?  I suppose he should be an expert on Pedos and supporting them, though.

Edited by RobinRobin

15 hours ago, Howay said:

Exile makes me think of the folk who pulled down the statue of Edward Colston, filming it on their Apple devices for the world to see just how much they don't agree with slave labour.

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

The thing is the usual suspects are that fucking stupid they don’t realise how much this reinforces what they’re really arsed about

Aye, I’m surprised any of them are watching at all, given their status as guardians of human rights in the north. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Exile and co taking today’s result well in the latest volume of the NUFC thread 

Did you read the pre-match chatter about how Argentina were about to give Newcastle United XI a hiding? :lol:

Absolutely obsessed.

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Craig said:

Did you read the pre-match chatter about how Argentina were about to give Newcastle United XI a hiding? :lol:

Absolutely obsessed.

Just the 53 pages so far in the Argentina v Saudi Arabia thread :lol: 

• Haha 4