mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Having watched Spain, I reckon Gavi would probably come on ten fold if he spent a 6 month spell watching Jack Clarke from the bench

He could do a job, no doubt about it :lol: 

• Haha 2

So, according to our exile friend, Messi is in the pockets of the Saudis and deliberately threw the match yesterday so that Saudi can host the cup in 2030 and continue sports washing or something. This despite Messi scoring a penalty and KSA's winner being a wonder goal. Impressive.  Rokerparkpies agrees. Got to be some involvement from the shady  cabal of geordie businessmen here as well.

Screenshot_20221123_233751_Chrome.thumb.jpg.57491aca8606a0d98ba18d870d65c73e.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 5

These fucking whoppers who go on about other people having weak minds when they're standing knee deep in bat shit crazy always amuse me. Le Tissier recently announced himself as their Lord and saviour, I believe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rayvin said:

These fucking whoppers who go on about other people having weak minds when they're standing knee deep in bat shit crazy always amuse me. Le Tissier recently announced himself as their Lord and saviour, I believe. 

Did you ever meet their king, wolfy? He was enough to drive you, erm, insane. 

• Haha 2

Quick google - the last time they beat us was 7 years and 30 days ago. 

The only reason we haven't taken them to task is because they've been down the divisions & that's not exactly our fault. 

We've beaten them four games on the belt then another occasion it was a five game run. I never heard anything about runs apart from the enjoyment at the time. Closest I can think of having one over them and mentioning it was a 26-ish year unbeaten record at their place. File it in the 'NE top dogs' category which only exists if they beat us or finish higher but disappears like mist on a spring morning when the natural order inevitably settles down. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

We've beaten them four games on the belt then another occasion it was a five game run. I never heard anything about runs apart from the enjoyment at the time. Closest I can think of having one over them and mentioning it was a 26-ish year unbeaten record at their place. File it in the 'NE top dogs' category which only exists if they beat us or finish higher but disappears like mist on a spring morning when the natural order inevitably settles down. 

For that, very brief, time they proclaimed that as being lightyears ahead  !!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Tom said:

The amount of infighting in their NUFC thread is worrying. 

They're going to be fighting each other at mackem games because of the team up the road :lol: 

:lol:

10 You're a mag!

20 No, you're a mag!

30 Fuck off, YOU'RE a mag! FTM.

40 GOTO 10

:suicide:

image.thumb.png.de57ee204d288f683d67ad2a29ce04fc.png

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 7