mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: The funniest part is they’d fucking love to be mags, the stupid cunts watch and track all our games, write paragraphs about our signings etc and show very little desire to discuss their own club. 

• Haha 4

So their latest assertion is the Saudis are going to buy Liverpool AND Man United.

Just put the obvious uproar that'd cause between their supporters to one side for one moment and instead consider that PIF, having experienced 'above expectation' results in a relatively short period of time and could find themselves delivering domestic success to a club for the first time in almost half a century are going to toss all that aside to do so with one of those clubs instead.

Seriously, they're bitter, obsessed and fucking deluded. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Craig said:

Fucking hell, 90% of those forum members talk about us constantly! :lol:

just been over there, fucking hell man, the feud between skylon and captain red is proper head spinning stuff, here's my probably wildy inaccurate analysis.....

captain red and skylon are probably both mackems, however they could be mags.

skylon, seemingly a mackem, but... as he started a thread about safc sportswashing in light of their friendly in dubai he laid himself wide open to being labelled a mag. he could be a mag who in an attempt to disguise his magness now looks like a mackem who doth protest too much as pointed out by captain red who likens skylon to exile, who's mackemness has never appeared to be called in to question.

captain red meanwhile, who's very probably a mackem, but a mackem who's level headed enough to accept the mackems would've gratefully accepted a saudi takeover has left himself wide open to being labelled a mag. added to this he's probably far more eloquent in stating his case on this than most of the mags on there (fish excepted), which only increases the liklihood that he's mag, albeit a very cunning one, apparently.

so....

in the war between who is the most mackem and who is the most mag captain red is probably winning hands down that he's more mackem than skylon, despite the fact he's more likely to be a mag.

hope that makes sense.

• Haha 6

23 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

just been over there, fucking hell man, the feud between skylon and captain red is proper head spinning stuff, here's my probably wildy inaccurate analysis.....

captain red and skylon are probably both mackems, however they could be mags.

skylon, seemingly a mackem, but... as he started a thread about safc sportswashing in light of their friendly in dubai he laid himself wide open to being labelled a mag. he could be a mag who in an attempt to disguise his magness now looks like a mackem who doth protest too much as pointed out by captain red who likens skylon to exile, who's mackemness has never appeared to be called in to question.

captain red meanwhile, who's very probably a mackem, but a mackem who's level headed enough to accept the mackems would've gratefully accepted a saudi takeover has left himself wide open to being labelled a mag. added to this he's probably far more eloquent in stating his case on this than most of the mags on there (fish excepted), which only increases the liklihood that he's mag, albeit a very cunning one, apparently.

so....

in the war between who is the most mackem and who is the most mag captain red is probably winning hands down that he's more mackem than skylon, despite the fact he's more likely to be a mag.

hope that makes sense.

Fucking hell my head is spinning after reading that.......I havent a clue who supports who😆

Edited by Rosco

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

Its class that one off hand comment in an interview by a Saudi Prince has shown all these mackems, Liverpool, and Manchester United fans to be full of fucking shit :lol:.

Aye, especially as he basically rules out the PIF being involved in the same interview. 

• Like 1

"Some of my friends are Geordies and Newcastle United fans, really good lads who stick up for me and I'm proud to call them friends but the fucking cock sucking Saudi mag bassas can go hump a camel the fucking scummy mag scum. FTM you utter cunts."

AlienatedAbleBlackbuck-size_restricted.g

1332943425_Screenshot_20221126-090230_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.b6873924463ded7d73910acb81a87212.jpg

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

crikey moses, richie74 rapidly transforms here from being in love with all his mag mates to a seething ball of fury, all within one paragraph.

impressive really!  :lol:

Screenshot_20221126-090230_Samsung Internet.jpg

Cat Typing GIF

• Haha 3

They make up these ridiculous fantasies but even then it seems to annoy them :lol: I think it was HMHM who said something along the lines of them just needing to at least try and forget about us for the sake of their own health 

• Haha 4

The mackems over there spend an awful lot of time fantasising about hypothetical scenarios where we somehow get fucked over. 

It was about sportswashing....now it's about exporting brand names? 

Anyway as countless posters over there have said...."it's all gonna end in teyas man marra n they'll win nowt man" so I don't see what they're worried about :) 

• Like 3