mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

They make up these ridiculous fantasies but even then it seems to annoy them :lol: I think it was HMHM who said something along the lines of them just needing to at least try and forget about us for the sake of their own health 

nah, I want the cunts to spontaneously combust.

• Like 1

The main clubs opposed or indifferent to the idea were PSG, Bayern, Chelsea, and Man City - two of those sides have owners ours are constantly compared to. I know they love creating these fantasy scenarios and then laughing about how it’ll all happen but at least think about it for two minutes first :lol: 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

crikey moses, richie74 rapidly transforms here from being in love with all his mag mates to a seething ball of fury, all within one paragraph.

impressive really!  :lol:

Screenshot_20221126-090230_Samsung Internet.jpg

:lol: They surely have to realize at some point they’re just being racist as fuck right? Does this all conveniently get forgotten during the classy argument? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tom said:

The mackems over there spend an awful lot of time fantasising about hypothetical scenarios where we somehow get fucked over. 

It was about sportswashing....now it's about exporting brand names? 

Anyway as countless posters over there have said...."it's all gonna end in teyas man marra n they'll win nowt man" so I don't see what they're worried about :) 

Any hypothetical situation will do if it involves us from being relegated, not winning anything, owners selling and sparking a Mag like one of those charvas who always seem to fantasise about someone doing something bad to one of their kids so they can tell you that they'd chin whoever did it in their made up tale. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Classy

:lol:

I am going to have to have to watch the fewm when they see this.

Sunderland Business Improvement District (BID) have warned that treating the streets as a toilet is "absolutely unacceptable" and "will not be tolerated

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: They surely have to realize at some point they’re just being racist as fuck right? Does this all conveniently get forgotten during the classy argument? 

noticed on there the other day a newcastle supporter pulled someone over the camel humping thing they all use so freely. up pops a moderator called pancho to state its exactly the same as sheep shagger, so carry on.

no doubt he would state exactly the same for ragheads.

disgusting people from a backward, minging shithole of a town.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

noticed on there the other day a newcastle supporter pulled someone over the camel humping thing they all use so freely. up pops a moderator called pancho to state its exactly the same as sheep shagger, so carry on.

no doubt he would state exactly the same for ragheads.

disgusting people from a backward, minging shithole of a town.

Sheep shagger would also be racist in the context of a Welsh person anyway. The owner of the site (I think), Roger, seems to be okay (I mean talk about a thankless task), but some of the mods are compete  spanners. 

• Like 2

On 23/05/2020 at 16:36, Sonatine said:
Calling out around Wearside
Are you ready for a brand new beat?
Eternal Winter's there and the time is right
For shitting in the street

They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street)
Down in Pennywell (shitting in the street)
In Hendon (shiting in the street)

All we need is blue pop, sweet blue pop
There'll be blue pop everywhere
There'll be defecating, urinating, and spice being taken
Shitting in the street

A timely bump.

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

crikey moses, richie74 rapidly transforms here from being in love with all his mag mates to a seething ball of fury, all within one paragraph.

impressive really!  :lol:

Screenshot_20221126-090230_Samsung Internet.jpg

“Gateshead, County Durham” :lol: Their dedication to these running delusions makes Arrested Development’s running gags seem brief

• Haha 4