mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

21 minutes ago, Rosco said:

3rd FA Cup draw on Monday.....part of me wants to draw our friends down the A19 to give them a good hiding with a full first team playing

aye. us fresh from giving an away day tonking to title rivals arsenal down at the emirates, them still wallowing in the misery of a hammering by fellow relegation fodder blackpool.

bring it on!  :)

On 26/11/2022 at 12:13, Renton said:

This fucking awful. Not only are we being relocated to a desert, we're still winning nowt. 

Angry Comedy Bang Bang GIF

Screenshot_20221126_120023_Chrome.jpg

My best guess is that chunksafc is grossly overweight, whose fantasies aren't just restricted to unlikely scenarios where Newcastle United are somehow moved US franchise style 3,000 miles away to an entirely different continent, to play in an ersatz Super League. My best guess is that he believes that lasses would be all over him if they realised what a nice guy he was. My best guess is that these fantasies give him comfort as he stares out the box room window ignoring his mam's calls to a tea of microwaved chicken dippers and cheesy chips. 

But that's just my best guess.

• Haha 3

Just now, Renton said:

Surely if he's grossly overweight this is the highlight of his day?

Think About It GIF by Identity

And get exercise going downstairs when, if he continues to ignore her, his mamster* will acquiesce and bring it to his room? My best guess is that's unconscionable 

*Mam/sister.

13 minutes ago, The Fish said:

And get exercise going downstairs when, if he continues to ignore her, his mamster* will acquiesce and bring it to his room? My best guess is that's unconscionable 

*Mam/sister.

He gets a sweat on during his daily prowl at the local nursery

Edited by Toonpack

3 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

They insist we should hate the lionesses because some of them played for Sunderland. They don't get not everyone is as bitter and twisted as they are.

I couldn't name a player in their first team, let alone one from their women's team.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

FFFFFEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMMMMMM. :lol:

Jill:

"They’ve hoodwinked most of the country into thinking things like the Angel of The North is in Newcastle and celebrities from places like Shields and Consett are from Newcastle."

3 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

shortly before they pulled it down, the leazes end would regularly rock to the sound of 'my ears have heard the glory of tom mensi singing songs'

(disclaimer, I did actually think the angelic upstarts were superb!)   :)

These lads were top Mags back in the day :good: 

FD417A71-DA77-4641-A832-FCDF6BABA44E.jpeg

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I've never known a newcastle supporter who isn't proud to claim the toy dolls nellie the elephant as one of our own.

These die hard mags were up the M40 at Villa Park the day after this recording for the 2-2 draw :cuppa: 

• Haha 3

I'm never away from the lost and found mackem dept with my proof of identity so I can claim a mackem Z list celebrity as a Geordie. It's a favourite hobby of mine and makes my insignificant life in my insignificant city complete. It's all I've got to live for as my team is really, actually shit and are just lucky at the minute and it's only a matter of time before we're sold by pif so they can buy Man U or Liverpool so I want to claim as many mackens as Geordies as I can so I too can look cool on holiday as I talk to fans of other teams who must hate Newcastle anaarl. FTM.

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, The Fish said:

I couldn't name a player in their first team, let alone one from their women's team.

One of them is heavily linked with both Rangers and Celtic for this upcoming window but even I cant remember his name. 

The last Sunderland player bar McGeady I could name would be Max Power and I only remember him as a real life 90's Simpsons meme.

• Haha 3