mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

20 minutes ago, Rosco said:

Whereas it was a dozen in tea towels and three or four waving Saudi flags 🤨

Thousands sang in praise of a paedo though. Several hundred booed players taking the knee. Just in case they need some reference points 👍🏻

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

What do they sing, like? :lol: (on second thoughts, it doesn't matter). 

Not sure of the exact lyrics but it's about him having a huge dick - mackems obviously oblivious to the Man Utd Lukaku episode. 

• Jaysus... 2

45 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

What do they sing, like? :lol: (on second thoughts, it doesn't matter). 

I'm curious. Reading between the lines it's something about him having a large penis? :lol: 

IT'S A COMPLIMENT!

Ricky Gervais Lady Gypsy GIF by eOneFilms

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

When you put it into the context of a stadium full of morons booing players taking the knee I doubt the player takes it as a compliment and probably just feels like he's being dehumanised by a crowd/area with a racism problem. :up: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Tom said:

When you put it into the context of a stadium full of morons booing players taking the knee I doubt the player takes it as a compliment and probably just feels like he's being dehumanised by a crowd/area with a racism problem. :up: 

Well yeah, obviously. Like Linford Christie's lunch box. As with David Brent, normally something you'd hear from the 1990s. Or Sunderland today.

Edited by Renton

What’s their obsession with referring to themselves as the best fans, and saying they’re known for it? I really don’t think they have the reputation they think they do.

They do get good attendance figures for the most part, I’m not disputing that, but they very regularly abandon their side - it’s only when they decide to “show they’re better than the mags” or big pushes like Methvens whole break the attendance record for a third tier game that they get these bumper crowds. I mean even when they were turning things around to a degree in League One the minute results levelled off/a rough spell they all packed in going and abused the manager.

Players and managers have consistently shown a desire to get the fuck out of the place. I mean Alex Neil walked out on them for the fucking Stoke job yet they still have this delusion they’re some massive draw :lol:. I honestly think they view themselves as the same as NUFC in terms of stature, how neutrals perceive them, etc simply because they’re close to us (in terms of distance) and see/hear about us a lot - when in reality there’s a fucking chasm between the two clubs even before the Saudi takeover. 

• Like 4

We played more European ties under Ashley than they’ve played in their history, despite them having a billionaire who was prepared to spunk hundreds of millions on them at that time. That’s your chasm right there. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Howay said:

What’s their obsession with referring to themselves as the best fans, and saying they’re known for it? I really don’t think they have the reputation they think they do.

They do get good attendance figures for the most part, I’m not disputing that, but they very regularly abandon their side - it’s only when they decide to “show they’re better than the mags” or big pushes like Methvens whole break the attendance record for a third tier game that they get these bumper crowds. I mean even when they were turning things around to a degree in League One the minute results levelled off/a rough spell they all packed in going and abused the manager.

Players and managers have consistently shown a desire to get the fuck out of the place. I mean Alex Neil walked out on them for the fucking Stoke job yet they still have this delusion they’re some massive draw :lol:. I honestly think they view themselves as the same as NUFC in terms of stature, how neutrals perceive them, etc simply because they’re close to us (in terms of distance) and see/hear about us a lot - when in reality there’s a fucking chasm between the two clubs even before the Saudi takeover. 

They love to call themselves MLF.....massive lads fans.......I'm sure we can come up with something else for MLF

Edited by Rosco

Don't know why it's come to mind but remember reading their programme v us around '89, the Roker Review, and every home match they'd have a fan profile where one of them would be picked to answer questions. One of the questions regularly asked was 'How do you celebrate a win against Newcastle?'* and I think about that every once in a blue moon. Their official match day programme, in at least in this small way, mentioned us every single home match. 

*The answer he gave? Well they hadn't beaten us for almost ten years at this point, but he said he'd head into Newcastle and buy the VHS tape of them beating us as there'd be no tapes left for sale in Sunderland. :lol: (He didn't say which shop in Newcastle he thought was going to sell a VHS tape of a non televised game where NUFC got beat but made up scenarios never seem to be a challenge for them I've noticed, and that includies their home programme in this case).

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 6

So what an abortion of a thread that is. Mackems sing a racist song stereotyping one of their black players having J69 sized genitalia. Player has to put out a video asking mackems to refrain from the chant. Not only do mackems continue with it, they goad said player about their right to sing it. And a lot of them on that thread are denying it is even racist.

They can say what they want, but no fucking way would that happen at SJP. It's utterly laughable they think they can take the moral high ground when they knowingly sing racist chants against their own players and cheer on a known paedophile. Aye, they can sing what they want, and iirc Johnson can shag who he wants, including under age lasses. A lot of them really are backward scum. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Its the final of the Racist Cup. 

Talking of which, as fellow finalists in the Racist Cup, they are bessa marras with the Millwall crew now. And of course, they hate us. We last played Millwall 29 years ago.

image.thumb.png.2bf22ed38755e76d8e72cf07e7fb2e36.png

Yes mate, you do have a lot in common with those cunts. 

• Haha 3