mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Bloke in the Athletic basically responds to the question "could you see PIF selling Newcastle and buying Man Utd?" with "it's not entirely inconceivable", ie there's a non zero % chance because it's something that is physically possible. It's the same answer I would give if asked whether I can see myself getting piped off by Jennifer Aniston

Neither will be happening. 

Trick question. I can see that if I just shut my eyes and imagine.

I mean, her piping me off, not you off. Oh ffs, it's ruined for me now. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Whereas my star is rising. 

Maybe I need to recalibrate my expectations. 

As a man called Rupert once told me, "Back yourself, cos no fucker else will."

"Waahv gorra lot in common with Stoke marra, the bairns have reyd  ahhll the Harry Pottahz & wahv got the dodgy DVDS,  I bet theya purrre hate tha magz an aaaaall"

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

At least that fan wasn't too conflicted when O'Neill went to Stoke. :good:

Obviously a mag. No way an MLF would carry on like that #magbehaviour

Dunno if it's been mentioned, but apparently their club has had to ask the fans not to sing a song suggesting their player Diallo has the biggest penis in the Championship. They even had the poor lad on camera. :lol:

Found it. 

What a collection of fucking dangers.

Edited by The Fish
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, The Fish said:

Dunno if it's been mentioned, but apparently their club has had to ask the fans not to sing a song suggesting their player Diallo has the biggest penis in the Championship. They even had the poor lad on camera. :lol:

Found it. 

You heard it here fir ... oh

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, The Fish said:

Found it. 

Did he forget to hold up a current newspaper at the end?

• Haha 8

Here’s a scenario for them to ponder.

England make it to the World Cup final and face Argentina. Argies are winning the game with 10 minutes left when Trippier equalises from a free-kick taking it to extra time.

Midway through the second period of ET Callum Wilson is put through and scores what proves to be the winner and England are crowned world champions.

Imagine the meltdown :lol:

Edited by Craig

39 minutes ago, Craig said:

Here’s a scenario for them to ponder.

England make it to the World Cup final and face Argentina. Argies are winning the game with 10 minutes left when Trippier equalises from a free-kick taking it to extra time.

Midway through the second period of ET Callum Wilson is put through and scores what proves to be the winner and England are crowned world champions.

Imagine the meltdown :lol:

Pickford gets crocked at 2-0 down, Pope comes on, saves a penalty, Trippier scores as does Wilson, Extra time Wilson scores twice, England win 4-2.

Sir Kieron Trippier and Sir Callum Wilson, Newcastle's world cup, perfect 👍

• Haha 3

It genuinely epitomises those scabs though. If England got the final, won 1-0 thanks to a goal from Henderson and Pickford saved a penalty, I'd be elated and wouldn't give any fucks about the fact they're a product of Sunderland's academy. 

You can bet your bottom dollar though if it's the other way round and we were to win it thanks to Pope, Trips or Wilson it'd be tainted for them.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom said:

The thing is....Pickford & Henderson got out of Sunderland as quickly as they could. 

Henderson was bang average until he worked with Klopp anyway. 

Aye, Henderson has played getting onto 5 times as many games for Liverpool as he did for Sunderland. Pickford has played more games for fucking Bradford than he has for Sunderland. 

• Haha 2

Aye but they’ve got just about fuck all to crow about. Like HMHM mentioned though, you’d think there’d be a sense of regret amongst fans that they had to leave to develop/fulfil their ambition. Craig was right to mention some pride in their coming through the academy as local lads. Like most things though, they take it to ridiculous levels. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

You can talk about NUFC and sportwashing, but if you post anything that could be construed as a counter argument to them being the epitome of evil, it will be deleted.

That’s fucking hilarious like. Actually dictating what can be mentioned / argued in favour of. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

That’s fucking hilarious like. Actually dictating what can be mentioned / argued in favour of. 

It’s unbelievable in any shape or form (but not for them tbh).

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye but they’ve got just about fuck all to crow about. Like HMHM mentioned though, you’d think there’d be a sense of regret amongst fans that they had to leave to develop/fulfil their ambition. Craig was right to mention some pride in their coming through the academy as local lads. Like most things though, they take it to ridiculous levels. 

In a nutshell. And it's absolutely typecast jealousy. 

One of them I know who, back in the 90s, stated seriously that Gazza was 'absolutely shite' and when challenged, claim it had nothing to do with where he'd developed as a youth player. He was just 'shite'.

Bitter as fuck, man.

• Like 4