mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

31 minutes ago, Tom said:

Just saying "whataboutery" isn't a argument though :lol: 

The best example of sportswashing you can give is the perception of the UAE on that board tbh

And / or Man City 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

You can talk about NUFC and sportwashing, but if you post anything that could be construed as a counter argument to them being the epitome of evil, it will be deleted.

rancid fucking town

rancid fucking people

rancid fucking football club

rancid fucking football supporters

rancid fucking messageboard

rancid fucking moderators

rancid fucking english goalkeeper

rancid fucking grooming of young jude bellingham

bit shit being a mackem really.

• Haha 4

Are they watching the World Cup?

Do they watch the Premier League?

It’s not whataboutery it’s the exact same thing NUFC fans are “engaging” in. The argument would then be extent, so a match going fan is more involved than someone watching on TV, sure but at the end of the day they’re the ones turning these things into black and white discussions and therefore it’s a right or wrong thing there’s no middle ground or lesser level of involvement.

The whataboutism shite is simply because they don’t want to have an actual discussion they just want to use this whole thing to retake their imaginary moral high ground. They’re welcome to it while they watch their utterly irrelevant poxy little club and we can watch one of the best teams in world football (not yet but future). 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Howay said:

Are they watching the World Cup?

Do they watch the Premier League?

It’s not whataboutery it’s the exact same thing NUFC fans are “engaging” in. The argument would then be extent, so a match going fan is more involved than someone watching on TV, sure but at the end of the day they’re the ones turning these things into black and white discussions and therefore it’s a right or wrong thing there’s no middle ground or lesser level of involvement.

The whataboutism shite is simply because they don’t want to have an actual discussion they just want to use this whole thing to retake their imaginary moral high ground. They’re welcome to it while they watch their utterly irrelevant poxy little club and we can watch one of the best teams in world football (not yet but future). 

The sad truth is that their sole ambition in “taking the moral high ground” is to delegitimise any success we have, so they don’t fall behind in their imaginary competition with us. We know it and they know it and it’s pathetic and laughable, but its all theyve got.

They don’t give a shit about Kashoggi, human rights, the war in Yemen,  the middle east, the rights of women, the LBGT+ community in Saudi, burning fossil fuels etc. And they never have. If we’d been bought by the Chinese they’d suddenly be experts on the repression of the Uyghurs and Tibet, having previously shown fuck all interest in them.

If they didn’t see everything through incredibly bitter, jealous and parochial eyes, they wouldn’t say a single word against the Saudi government, because they’re racist and ignorant as fuck and don’t actually give a shit about any of it.  It only matters because its us, how sad. I’d bet your average mackem couldn’t point to Saudi Arabia or the Yemen on a world atlas if their life depended on it.

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, Kitman said:

I’d bet your average mackem couldn’t point to Saudi Arabia or the Yemen on a world atlas if their life depended on it.

“ Anyone know any good parking spots in Riyadh ? “ 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Desperate stuff from a desperate fanbase, I'd almost feel sorry for them but they don't deserve my pity. 

Give yourself a slap😁

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

We will not tolerate any dissent of our criticism of this terrible authoritarian dictatorship!

:lol: The irony.

:lol:

You can only post their if you follow the SMB party line. Parrot the same shit over and over. And yet there are literally thousands of posts on there. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I bet none of them would accept that at least 70% of the trouble in the Middle East was caused by the British government 

They’d need to know something about it first 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Kitman said:

The sad truth is that their sole ambition in “taking the moral high ground” is to delegitimise any success we have, so they don’t fall behind in their imaginary competition with us. We know it and they know it and it’s pathetic and laughable, but its all theyve got.

They don’t give a shit about Kashoggi, human rights, the war in Yemen,  the middle east, the rights of women, the LBGT+ community in Saudi, burning fossil fuels etc. And they never have. If we’d been bought by the Chinese they’d suddenly be experts on the repression of the Uyghurs and Tibet, having previously shown fuck all interest in them.

If they didn’t see everything through incredibly bitter, jealous and parochial eyes, they wouldn’t say a single word against the Saudi government, because they’re racist and ignorant as fuck and don’t actually give a shit about any of it.  It only matters because its us, how sad. I’d bet your average mackem couldn’t point to Saudi Arabia or the Yemen on a world atlas if their life depended on it.

in a nutshell.

there's nowt new about their moderators stance in prohibiting discussion about sportswahing or human rights, about 6 months ago I signed up on their cesspit of a messageboard as WearsideAmnesty, I wrote an eloquent post (for me, I even used capitals) applauding their revulsion with regard to abuses in the middle east. I provided links to wearside amnesty international's facebook and twitter pages, links to venues for meetings and times and dates for zoom meetings. I urged them to join with no hint of sarcasm or insincerity.

my post never made it for viewing, it sat waiting for moderator approval, then I was banned.....

20221208_081224.thumb.jpg.87bcbeb26b562b5647c48427b70a0e15.jpg

this is the reality of sunderland's outrage on all matters saudi, not 100,000 posts on a football messageboard, a few dozen admirable, caring and well meaning church goers who campaign actively and tirelessly. their work has gained them 75 followers on twitter since 2015, their facebook page celebrates its 14th birthday in febuary has amassed 163 followers since 2009. this is in no way a slight on them, on the contrary, I doff my hat to them.

20221208_082445.thumb.jpg.38982bf3852746c91a7e24f666d0ae94.jpg

sunderland is an insular, bigoted, fucking hovel. a breeding ground for the bnp, edl or whatever its current guise is. they 'sing what they want' no matter that its in support of paedophilia or the size of a black man's knob.

they fool no one other than themselves, the stupid mackem cunts.

download.jpeg.jpg.d90f84d51e2afe9f5843548ae352c5d1.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kitman said:

I mean I get this totally, and I understand why the thick gammon contingent act like this, but there are actually (inevitably) a fair few sensible mackems on the SMB too. When we were taken over, my question specifically to them was do you seriously think your fans would have acted differently, would have taken the moral highground and boycotted the club etc. I didn't even goad them over the fact that really imo their fans are, shall we say, a bit less culturally refined than most other groups of fans (as evidenced by multiple episodes of blatant racism and being Brexiters etc). I just don't understand how any truthful fan could deny they would act exactly the same if it were them. Anyway, I didn't get a single sensible response from any of them, got loads of predictable abuse, and needless to say won't be posting there again in a hurry. You now get the impression that any reasonable discussion the sensible fan have and they are outed as a "Mag" and hounded from then on. So more reasoned mackems just avoid the thread altogether and it is just an ech chamber for the complete arseholes. 

I mean, it's really odd as well because we welcome mackems here with open arms. :whistle:

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Renton said:

I mean I get this totally, and I understand why the thick gammon contingent act like this, but there are actually (inevitably) a fair few sensible mackems on the SMB too. When we were taken over, my question specifically to them was do you seriously think your fans would have acted differently, would have taken the moral highground and boycotted the club etc. I didn't even goad them over the fact that really imo their fans are, shall we say, a bit less culturally refined than most other groups of fans (as evidenced by multiple episodes of blatant racism and being Brexiters etc). I just don't understand how any truthful fan could deny they would act exactly the same if it were them. Anyway, I didn't get a single sensible response from any of them, got loads of predictable abuse, and needless to say won't be posting there again in a hurry. You now get the impression that any reasonable discussion the sensible fan have and they are outed as a "Mag" and hounded from then on. So more reasoned mackems just avoid the thread altogether and it is just an ech chamber for the complete arseholes. 

I mean, it's really odd as well because we welcome mackems here with open arms. :whistle:

It’s laudable that you tried to engage in a rational debate, tbh that place just looks and feels like a loony bin to me. The football forum mostly reads like crazy shit to me, the only thing that varies is the volume with which it’s either muttered or screamed by the inmates

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Kitman said:

It’s laudable that you tried to engage in a rational debate, tbh that place just looks and feels like a loony bin to me. The football forum mostly reads like crazy shit to me, the only thing that varies is the volume with which it’s either muttered or screamed by the inmates

For the longest time I thought their insanity was confined to the dozen or so people who keep the NUFC thread at the top of the first page. But scanning through some of the other threads there's just varieties of insanity on show throughout. The fetishisation of the hooligan culture of the 80s, the thinly veiled misogyny and bigotry, the revisionism of their distant and near history. There's plenty of examples of chumming up to other fanbases until some link to Newcastle is found, or that team defeats Sunderland. 

You might think that RTG is just standard for online football communities, but I've been on plenty of message boards for other clubs and honestly, it's only really Everton that really rival it for nonsense.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

For the longest time I thought their insanity was confined to the dozen or so people who keep the NUFC thread at the top of the first page. But scanning through some of the other threads there's just varieties of insanity on show throughout. The fetishisation of the hooligan culture of the 80s, the thinly veiled misogyny and bigotry, the revisionism of their distant and near history. There's plenty of examples of chumming up to other fanbases until some link to Newcastle is found, or that team defeats Sunderland. 

You might think that RTG is just standard for online football communities, but I've been on plenty of message boards for other clubs and honestly, it's only really Everton that really rival it for nonsense.

Alreet, Billy Joel. :good:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

If you watched Hired Gun it would appear Mr Joel is a grade A cunt and worthy of posting on the SMB

After having to endure 'innocent man' on smooth at work on a regular basis in the past I think he's a massive cunt too. :good:

• Haha 3

I particularly like the thoughts and video behind "Uptown girl", where a posh lass is molested by a grease-stained MF dressed in oily overalls before he proceeds to do a zuffle on her curtains and puts her in his trailer freezer module. Iirc, ahem. 

Folllowed by Joel's pleads of being an "innocent man", of course. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Lest we forget …

B_H7VvmW4AISHOp.jpg

“ I’ll have a house special fried rice, prawn crackers, and an underage hummer please” 

Would those of you with accounts there please continually post this picture there until the site explodes?