mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Bored bored bored.

I do like your tactic of pointing out the lack of outrage about PSG, Man City or Russia (anything non NUFC basically) followed by "I'm not saying those things, just checking if such comments would get banned"

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I do like your tactic of pointing out the lack of outrage about PSG, Man City or Russia (anything non NUFC basically) followed by "I'm not saying those things, just checking if such comments would get banned"

Wouldn't want a ban for whataboutery now, would I?

• Haha 4

camel humpers isn't racist for fucks sake.

that's 2 moderators stated that now, pancho and the cunt with pop robson as his avatar.

unsurprisingly really the loudest 'roker roar' these days is the booing of taking the knee. 

update..... mcmackem joins the fray, 3 moderators now.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 3

This Keith guy needs to learn the meaning of whataboutery because he's making himself look an absolute spanner here. It's actually making me cringe.

Yes, "camel humper" is racist. Yes, it's appropriate to call that out. No it isn't whataboutery to do so because no one is holding it up as an equivalence that makes KSA atrocities acceptable, you utter fuckwit.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Fish said:

A 'Staff Member' 

Where. To. Start.

I mean, you'd think a bloke who has pop robson as his avatar, who although a fantastic player for both our clubs, was a mackem who devoted his best years to newcastle, keith must be aware of this so you'd think he'd be capable of being a bit more objective.....

but no.

• Haha 2

Whataboutery - a phrase created by someone trying to take the high ground where their biased moral outrage is proved to be hypocritical.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ah it's OK, a mixed race mackem has just gone in and said it doesn't offend them and that anyone who thinks the term is racist doesn't understand racism. That's all right then, the universally accepted authority on the matter has spoken.

It was all "whatabourery" (/keith) after all.

Funnily enough the 503 used to be the bus around my way in Shields many years ago. 

If anyone can remember local "Celebrity" Wavis O'Shave who featured on such programmes as Check it out on Tyne Tees, he had a song called "You won't catch me on the 503"

(I knew him in pre-fame days as someone we played football with when he was simply known as Rod Stewart - no idea what his real name was). 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Craig said:

Ridiculous that they delete posts on there after someone has already quoted it. 

Clearly your point on Israel hit a nerve :lol:

Didn't even realise they deleted that. 

What a bunch of fannies.

• Haha 2