mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I see @The Fish has got himself banned from there.

Was at my works do last night, people from all over the country, Europe, and wider afield. Talked a fair bit about football and NUFC specifically as the meal was in Newcastle. I'm sad to say for the mackems, not one single fucks was given about our ownership and almost everyone thought NUFC would be a significant force in Europe in the next decade.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

@Renton That's about the same as people I've spoken to. 

Even a mackem or two have told me they'd easily accept that kind of money. Fitting seeing as we were sitting watching a World Cup in Qatar. 

32 minutes ago, Renton said:

I see @The Fish has got himself banned from there.

Was at my works do last night, people from all over the country, Europe, and wider afield. Talked a fair bit about football and NUFC specifically as the meal was in Newcastle. I'm sad to say for the mackems, not one single fucks was given about our ownership and almost everyone thought NUFC would be a significant force in Europe in the next decade.

This is just one side of this story. But somewhere, someone is telling the mag at work version of this where you get put right in your fucking place and maybe, if you make your mouth go, get your fucking head kicked in MARRA. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/are-the-moralists-still-not-watching.1595417/

Thread in which Sunderland fans argue with each other about the morality of watching the world cup and generally push the view that when it comes to football, morality should be left out of it. Yes, those Sunderland fans.

"In the end it's three lines on the shirt marra"

Actual quote.

• Haha 7

31 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/are-the-moralists-still-not-watching.1595417/

Thread in which Sunderland fans argue with each other about the morality of watching the world cup and generally push the view that when it comes to football, morality should be left out of it. Yes, those Sunderland fans.

Actual quote.

Jewels remain still cleaming 

• Haha 7

40 minutes ago, Rosco said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/jordan-pickford-top-man.1595456/

Wanking over short arms Rex now🤣

And what is it with all these soft shites crying when they lose / go out.......you missed/lost get over it and go back to your pampered lfe 

All relative though isn't it - this is the pinnacle for a lot of them even these days, and I guess they get caught up in it. Also no shame in grown men crying, healthier than keeping it locked up and better for your bone structure than wall punching ;)

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

All relative though isn't it - this is the pinnacle for a lot of them even these days, and I guess they get caught up in it. Also no shame in grown men crying, healthier than keeping it locked up and better for your bone structure than wall punching ;)

I'm sorry but have to disagree the sight of Roanldo and the buck toothed biter in floods of tears like a spoilt 5 yr old was way over the top........couple of soft shites

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Rosco said:

I'm sorry but have to disagree the sight of Roanldo and the buck toothed biter in floods of tears like a spoilt 5 yr old was way over the top........couple of soft shites

as well as the fact in those 2 cases the tears were entirely for their self centered selves.

no fucker else and therefore hilarious.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Actual quote.

:lol: For fucks sake, they could have at least pretended given their faux indignation about us. What a pathetic bunch, love that them, the scousers, and man yoooo fans have all shown their true opinions with the mere whiff of these type of owners being involved in something they give a shit about. 

2 hours ago, Rosco said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/jordan-pickford-top-man.1595456/

Wanking over short arms Rex now🤣

And what is it with all these soft shites crying when they lose / go out.......you missed/lost get over it and go back to your pampered lfe 

:lol: Why are they so obsessed with him? Also, imo he absolutely should have got to the first goal I’m fully confident that if that was Ramsdale or Pope that wouldn’t have went in. So rather than their dreamed hero his mistake, along with Maguire, cost England. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: For fucks sake, they could have at least pretended given their faux indignation about us. What a pathetic bunch, love that them, the scousers, and man yoooo fans have all shown their true opinions with the mere whiff of these type of owners being involved in something they give a shit about. 

:lol: Why are they so obsessed with him? Also, imo he absolutely should have got to the first goal I’m fully confident that if that was Ramsdale or Pope that wouldn’t have went in. So rather than their dreamed hero his mistake, along with Maguire, cost England. 

I think Fish pointed out T-Rex played more games on loan at Bradford than he played for the mackems. The obsession is just them clutching at straws. Again 

• Haha 2

so every home game we've had in the last 14 months including early round cup ties has been a sell out, doing so within a couple of hours of tickets being released.

the mackems meanwhile close a 1/3 of their ground due to lack of interest then claim a sell out for the other 2/3 when it's clearly only 75% full.

none of this of course means fuck all when you've got the brain of a decomposing slug, the absolute fuckwit cunt....

Screenshot_20221211-151642_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 6

On 10/12/2022 at 02:14, RobinRobin said:

He got relegation right though. 

So did Rafa but there was drastic differences between our reaction to it and theirs as well as drastic differences to the outcomes of both relegations but it's us that hound out managers? :lol:

• Like 4