mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Forget the team involved, Stewart’s ruptured his Achilles tendon. It’s fucking horrendous and at least a year on the sidelines. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Craig said:

Forget the team involved, Stewart’s ruptured his Achilles tendon. It’s fucking horrendous and at least a year on the sidelines. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Aye, I do feel for the lad. Not Sunderland fans though (I know you didn’t say you did either btw), it’s honestly fucking karma for those dozy cunts as they wish injuries like that on our players every week. Hopefully he recovers and gets the big move he wants, iirc bigger teams like Stoke were tracking him. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Craig said:

Agreed. Feel quite sad for the lad, he's at the peak of his career and this will be quite devastating I'm sure. I've got nowt against any of the current crop of mackem players or their manager, not that I know of any of them.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Howay said:

Aye, I do feel for the lad. Not Sunderland fans though (I know you didn’t say you did either btw), it’s honestly fucking karma for those dozy cunts as they wish injuries like that on our players every week. Hopefully he recovers and gets the big move he wants, iirc bigger teams like Stoke were tracking him. 

That’s my point. If this happened to someone like Bruno and the Mackems made fun of it we’d be livid and rightly so - it’s a cunt’s trick. It’s a fucking horrendous injury that we should wish on no professional footballer irrespective of which team he plays for. I wish him a speedy and successful recovery.

Edited by Craig
  • Like 3

If it had happened to one of ours they’d be braying like fucking mules and laughing their undersized heeds off.

I hope the poor mackem cunt has the speediest of recoveries and I hope they fucked up with their insurance cover for when he’s knacked.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Craig said:

Agreed. Its a terrible injury and not something I’d wish for either

4 hours ago, Craig said:

But just remember.......if it was one of our star players most of them would be laughing their cocks off ,Bruno is the main target most of them would like to see injured......SO FUCK THEM & FUCK STEWART now lets hope the cunts buy nobody & plummet down the league

• Like 1

I guess the game against Fulham was meant to be an amazing attacking display by them going off this? I’m honestly not convinced they actually watch games if they claim that was a brilliant display when they got fucking dominated possession wise, yet when we controlled all of the play against the same side and won both games it’s “turgid” :lol:.

• Haha 2

Screenshot_20230129_062250_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1ea49fe117585af60785da76c58f798f.jpg

Fair play to us (very kind of him), we're doing OK, but the rest of the country simply cannot stop talking about SAFC. And for all the right reasons. 

There is something truly special about being mid table in the Championship, and the whole country is standing up and taking notice. 

What will the nation's darlings do next? Jump up to 8th spot? Who could say? It's why EVERYONE is watching and they simply cannot get enough of what's going on on Wearside at the minute. Forget about what's going on in the Premier League, or even in the Championship automatic promotion spots (currently 16 points higher than Sunderland) and just feast your eyes on the free flowing, attacking football that gets you to 41 points after 28 played in the Championship, with ONLY 9 defeats. 

• Haha 12

I must say, I’m now a completely relieved we’ve been knocked out of the FA Cup. I couldn’t face the possibility of meeting Sunderland and the total humiliation that would inevitably follow. 

I pity the teams they will eviscerate on their path to ultimate glory. But when they do lift that trophy, and 2 weeks later win the Championship at a canter, they will do the whole country proud. The Black Cats will rightfully reclaim their Top Dogs moniker. 

• Haha 7

I thought they looked canny second half hitting Fulham on the break. But some of the levels of delusion on RTG are off the fucking scale. Someone on there said second half was the best football they’d ever seen, not just by Sunderland. 1st half they had 30% possession against Fulham’s second string (although they defended well) and the second period was only marginally better. I.e. they actually did what they (inaccurately) criticise us for, by sitting deep (that’s a low block to those who don’t know what that means) and looking to counter. The fewm when we get their 15 year old superstar in the summer should be delicious btw 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Not least because I would be fucking sick of them calling me the Loch Ness Drogba when he’s from fucking Irvine.

🎵

Irvine no more 

Sky no more 

Brazil 70 no more 

Promotion no more 

Irvine no more 

Sky no more 

Brazil 70 no more 

Promotion....... no .........more .......🎶

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 3

Why are mackems so desperate to be liked? It's very odd. Post after post on SMB about how class they are and how all other fans love them , except for maybe us, Boro, Coventry, Portsmouth, Burton, Leeds and Wycombe wanderers. The latest group are the "Brixton lads" apparently.  They enjoy baiting an England striker who retired more than 15 years ago and singing about garden sheds too. Bizarre.

SmartSelect_20230129_094642_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fc85ef0b8319ba6c36060f6b856cc69b.jpg

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Why are mackems so desperate to be liked? It's very odd. Post after post on SMB about how class they are and how all other fans love them , except for maybe us, Boro, Coventry, Portsmouth, Burton, Leeds and Wycombe wanderers. The latest group are the "Brixton lads" apparently.  They enjoy baiting an England striker who retired more than 15 years ago and singing about garden sheds too. Bizarre.

SmartSelect_20230129_094642_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fc85ef0b8319ba6c36060f6b856cc69b.jpg

MF will want a word. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I thought they looked canny second half hitting Fulham on the break. But some of the levels of delusion on RTG are off the fucking scale. Someone on there said second half was the best football they’d ever seen, not just by Sunderland. 1st half they had 30% possession against Fulham’s second string (although they defended well) and the second period was only marginally better. I.e. they actually did what they (inaccurately) criticise us for, by sitting deep (that’s a low block to those who don’t know what that means) and looking to counter. The fewm when we get their 15 year old superstar in the summer should be delicious btw 

Its the FA cup and every tme a premiership club play a lower league team its with half the first team missing and totaly disjointed if Fulham had played their normal starting 11 they would have battered them. I've no doubt Sheff Wed fans are claiming  world domination after playing our hotchpotch starting 11 a couple of weeks ago but its come at price for the cunts they lose the only striker they had..........a shrewd move by the manager or should he be having his arse kicked for playing him

Edited by Rosco
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Renton said:

Just wait till they visit the SOL for a match and take in the area plus the natives shitting in the seats........classy

Edited by Rosco

1 hour ago, Rosco said:

Its the FA cup and every tme a premiership club play a lower league team its with half the first team missing and totaly disjointed if Fulham had played their normal starting 11 they would have battered them. I've no doubt Sheff Wed fans are claiming  world domination after playing our hotchpotch starting 11 a couple of weeks ago but its come at price for the cunts they lose the only striker they had..........a shrewd move by the manager or should he be having his arse kicked for playing him

Given that they are (I assume) mid table I understand Mowbray giving it a go and playing his best players. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RobinRobin said:

Given that they are (I assume) mid table I understand Mowbray giving it a go and playing his best players. 

Well as of this morning they are 1 point outside the playoffs and the transfer window closes in a couple of days.......we all know they have no chance of making them but the fans should question the mangers team that included the only striker they had🤣

I think its fucking hilarious that they've fucked up big time playing him and look forward to them sliding down the league

The “wah playuh proper class footbaaaal marrah” shite is simply another thing to add to the list of the intangible, unprovable things that comfort them. 

“All other clubs like us and hate the mags” - Not true. Not proven

“Weeyah dead classy marrah, theya not!!” Lots of evidence to contrary ignored for fanciful delusions. 

They don’t play good football and nobody is talking about them. However a couple of clubs Top 3 Newcastle United took points against didn’t like us competing, so called our football poor and thus the delusion a mid table championship team playing like Barcelona was born. 

I watched the last week and they weren’t only lucky they were also absolutely shite. They’d get absolutely destroyed in the PL. 

Not that they’ll have to worry about it…

• Haha 4