mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Why are they even bothered? What a fucking weird thing to focus on, as HMHM says players are “worth” whatever teams that sell/buy them pay, it’s no bearing on anything :lol:

Edited by Howay

33 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I'd actually be a bit gutted if the lovely faye turned out to be a closet mackem. proper minx when she had her dreads!  :)

NINTCHDBPICT000745831796.webp

I think she sort of is actually. She starred in the Whitley Bay panto a few years back and fairly sure there was some bantz back and forth between her and local celebratory Steve Walls about it. 👍

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I think she lives in South Shields and married someone local? If he's a mackem that'll be classed as supporting them. :lol: But aye, the desperation of starting a thread like that. 

if he is a mackem, tell him giovanni pernice bounced the fucking bones out of her when she was in strictly.

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I think she lives in South Shields and married someone local? If he's a mackem that'll be classed as supporting them. :lol: But aye, the desperation of starting a thread like that. 

Boldon - some bloke off Ready to groom (not CT). 

• Haha 1

I’m gutted that Frank Bruno is a lads fan ☹️. Is there fucking anyone that isn’t ffs? It really makes it hard to enjoy all the exciting things going on at NUFC when our neighbors have such star power fans like Frank Bruno, and maybe even the likes of Les Dennis, all while watching a team littered with players that might sell for £10m. 

• Haha 7

11 hours ago, Howay said:

I’m gutted that Frank Bruno is a lads fan

Back in 1998 Frank was doing a Coast to Coast walk, and was so impressed with the accuracy of the forecasts from Bob Johnson , another über famous MLF, he became a Follower of the Light. 
“ Day one was indeed a wee bit skitey, and that night was also nithering, just like Bob said, know what I mean ‘Arry? FTM “

• Haha 5

On 04/12/2022 at 00:22, Renton said:

Talking of which, as fellow finalists in the Racist Cup, they are bessa marras with the Millwall crew now. And of course, they hate us. We last played Millwall 29 years ago.

image.thumb.png.2bf22ed38755e76d8e72cf07e7fb2e36.png

Yes mate, you do have a lot in common with those cunts. 

But, but, but

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Renton said:

I think she sort of is actually. She starred in the Whitley Bay panto a few years back and fairly sure there was some bantz back and forth between her and local celebratory Steve Walls about it. 👍

Oh no there wasn't

• Haha 5

Dangermows claiming Bowie as a fan and the ‘Good evening, Newcastle’ comment at Roker Park as ‘bantz’. If it wasn’t them lot I’d assume Dangermows was taking the piss

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: Most of them are bored Sunderland fans, sitting on their phones, and half of them are out of focus.

I think Frank Reid might need to hang up the telephoto lens. 

Number 17 is a Pulitzer candidate, to be fair.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Dangermows claiming Bowie as a fan and the ‘Good evening, Newcastle’ comment at Roker Park as ‘bantz’. If it wasn’t them lot I’d assume Dangermows was taking the piss

Bowie was a MLF marra.

image.png.0beb39b4561366c6e20aebd406883f96.png

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

:lol: Most of them are bored Sunderland fans, sitting on their phones, and half of them are out of focus.

I think Frank Reid might need to hang up the telephoto lens. 

Number 17 is a Pulitzer candidate, to be fair.

The photographer from the Sunderland Echo clearly watched the match and hastily took a few shots at halftime :lol: 

• Haha 3