mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

That Bilbao stuff cracks me up like. The only link is the one they invented back in the 90s when we played Bilbao in the Uefa Cup. I.e. the completely fictitious tale about a Wearsider founding the club and that being why they also play in red and white. They didn’t even fucking play in red and white when they were founded. 
Or to put it another way, the only link is because we played them in a European competition. What could be more mackem than that? 

• Haha 4

It's a well known fact that a Sunderland fan founded Bilbao as well as many other clubs around the world but the Saudi led Magedia hushed it up as THEY COULDN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. The Saudi led Magedia discussed amongst themselves how they were going to cover it up before getting off the M(ag)etro at Byker and going into Gregg's on Shields Road. FTM.

• Haha 6

Honestly, that thread about improving the SOL is hilarious (https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/investment-in-the-stadium.1601780/page-14). They are as deluded about that as they are about their league status and signing Dembele. I've been to every part of the the ground at SJP, attending hundreds of matches by now. Never noticed any problems with any of the toilets, ever. The toilets of the Platinum club and 1892 are up to the standard you would expect from the more premium end of the ticket scale. Their equivalent is the shitly named "Black Cats Bar" (referred to as BCB by this poster):

image.thumb.png.b49e62d6146b06705040478a16d95e65.png

I've some sympathy for that kid shitting on his seat now, I mean, you might as well. 

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Honestly, that thread about improving the SOL is hilarious (https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/investment-in-the-stadium.1601780/page-14). They are as deluded about that as they are about their league status and signing Dembele. I've been to every part of the the ground at SJP, attending hundreds of matches by now. Never noticed any problems with any of the toilets, ever. The toilets of the Platinum club and 1892 are up to the standard you would expect from the more premium end of the ticket scale. Their equivalent is the shitly named "Black Cats Bar" (referred to as BCB by this poster):

image.thumb.png.b49e62d6146b06705040478a16d95e65.png

I've some sympathy for that kid shitting on his seat now, I mean, you might as well. 

the occasional floater left in the pan :lol: 

• Haha 4

This just in:

Sunderland AFC has announced an important new project at The Stadium of Light. Dubbed “The Big Shite Change”, fans are invited to come to the club to take part in an exciting clean up of all of the stadium’s toilet facilities.

“No toilet will be left behind”, says Marketing Director Charlie Methven. “Encouraging fans to play their part in cleaning up the toilets is part of our policy of re-engaging with fans- as toilet fans ourselves, Donald and I know how important it is for supporters to have ownership of their own toilet facilities. Plus we’d like them to stop shitting on the floor and on their own seats”.

Fans are invited to come along to the Stadium on 1 April to mingle with the staff and players you’ve never heard of and mop up some piss. Marigolds and SAFC themed bog brushes will be provided and can be kept as souvenirs and collectibles.

”What a great day out for the whole family!” said Methven. “Stewart and I really wish we could be there, honestly we do, but we’re really looking forward to seeing what our great fans can do for The Big Shite Change!”

• Haha 11

Don’t know why but I just remembered that mackem bloke that goes wild camping. But not in Snowdonia, the Scottish Highlands or the Lake District or places like that. He does it on roundabouts and under bridges and the like in Sunderland. :lol: 

• Haha 5

:lol: I like that they’re framing it like it’s a problem with the stadium, that very clearly sounds like a problem with the match attending hoarde. As Renton says I’ve never walked into the bogs in SJP and saw shite, bog roll, and piss everywhere, absolute fucking tramps. 

• Haha 5

41 minutes ago, Kitman said:

This just in:

Sunderland AFC has announced an important new project at The Stadium of Light. Dubbed “The Big Shite Change”, fans are invited to come to the club to take part in an exciting clean up of all of the stadium’s toilet facilities.

“No toilet will be left behind”, says Marketing Director Charlie Methven. “Encouraging fans to play their part in cleaning up the toilets is part of our policy of re-engaging with fans- as toilet fans ourselves, Donald and I know how important it is for supporters to have ownership of their own toilet facilities. Plus we’d like them to stop shitting on the floor and on their own seats”.

Fans are invited to come along to the Stadium on 1 April to mingle with the staff and players you’ve never heard of and mop up some piss. Marigolds and SAFC themed bog brushes will be provided and can be kept as souvenirs and collectibles.

”What a great day out for the whole family!” said Methven. “Stewart and I really wish we could be there, honestly we do, but we’re really looking forward to seeing what our great fans can do for The Big Shite Change!”

But did the Magedia mention this initiative? Did they fuck, marra. If it was the Mags they'd be shouting about it from the rewftops. Mag at work reckons the Saudis have hired top Mag-ician David Copperfield to hide any positive SAFC stories. True story. FTM.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: I like that they’re framing it like it’s a problem with the stadium, that very clearly sounds like a problem with the match attending hoarde. As Renton says I’ve never walked into the bogs in SJP and saw shite, bog roll, and piss everywhere, absolute fucking tramps. 

:lol: 

It's a self sustaining shit hole, marra. When their founding father walked back home from his shift where they used to build the boats, a ghostly voice added to his other ghostly monologue, 'If ya build it, marras will come but ya better have a fucking good cleaning company lined up for the state of the bogs. FTM'

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 5

:lol: Love that show btw. 

The way they turned the fountain in Trafalgar Square into their own personal toilet/bath it’s not a shock the home of the mackems is a cack smeared disaster. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: Love that show btw. 

The way they turned the fountain in Trafalgar Square into their own personal toilet/bath it’s not a shock the home of the mackems is a cack smeared disaster. 

They reckon their bogs make Bobby Sands cell after a dirty protest look like a bedroom in a sandals brochure.:cuppa:

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Don’t know why but I just remembered that mackem bloke that goes wild camping. But not in Snowdonia, the Scottish Highlands or the Lake District or places like that. He does it on roundabouts and under bridges and the like in Sunderland. :lol: 

He’s branched out. He’s now parking outside Chinese restaurants to cook absolutely rank Chinese food in his van. 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, trophyshy said:

He’s branched out. He’s now parking outside Chinese restaurants to cook absolutely rank Chinese food in his van. 

Does he realise what stealth means? Mate, it’s a massive fucking white van 

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Why would a mackem be in a library? 

He thought it was the SoS and they were 2-0 down with 20 mins left 

• Haha 5

:lol: Putting aside absolutely everything else tragic about that advertisement, why have him doing it on his own still in the stadium? Wouldn’t the point be that everyone else was doing it? Fucking hell

• Haha 8