mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

14 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

They wanted to stay true to the real matchday experience. 

If they wanted to do that they’d have had him going round random locations shouting BEWWW!

• Haha 5

Being slightly serious you can see how much money Sartori and the trust fund kid are likely to invest if that’s how much they’ll spend on an advert for season tickets. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

They wanted to stay true to the real matchday experience. 

In that case he should have been sat in a half empty stand, shat on his seat, and left 15 minutes before the final whistle having bewed the team throughout

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

so that’s why they did the litter shot in the subway

just noticed there are two different litter shots. Shiny crisp packets, white trainers and joggers tucked into socks and paper bags with shoes and jeans but only one “oh yes” marra. 🤔

14 hours ago, Tom said:

they just keep on giving :lol: 

:lol:

WHat the fuck is this shit? "Whore the lads?".

You can see why this guy is on the big bucks. Worth every penny. Fucking hell man.

image.png.e9de6843b08638d9546e44d9c83d028f.png

• Haha 3

Mackem logic #27813

Happy for the region to be called a cesspit to get one over "the Mags".

Also our owners will build a huge stadium in Longbenton, charge £150 a match, before binning us and buying someone else.

image.thumb.png.2df252c24a74816368c0660d48d1b814.png

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

Mackem logic #27813

Also our owners will build a huge stadium in Longbenton, charge £150 a match, before binning us and buying someone else.

in fairness mind £2k for a season ticket when compared to a £150 per match day ticket is a saving of £850

the club are to be applauded.

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Renton said:

Mackem logic #27813

Besides, the oil-rich nations are all about gleaming jewels of prosperity and success in immediate and jarring proximity to barren desolate wastelands, so they'll have no problem with the Saudiplex being within spitting distance of Sunderland.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

Besides, the oil-rich nations are all about cleaming jouls of prosperity and success in immediate and jarring proximity to barren desolate wastelands, so they'll have no problem with the Saudiplex being within spitting distance of Sunderland.

Mackem'd your post. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Besides, the oil-rich nations are all about gleaming jewels of prosperity and success in immediate and jarring proximity to barren desolate wastelands, so they'll have no problem with the Saudiplex being within spitting distance of Sunderland.

Had jewels remain still cleaming going through my head, there. 

• Haha 1

Then one night in birmingham we were strong smith ready to score and kyle looking at his best stewart certain to score.

We could have been dancing in cardiff.

:lol:

• Haha 2

I like the characterisation of people as being too dense to envisage a completely fucking made up and unlikely set of scenarios. Even then the only way we’d be able to charge stupid money is if we were successful enough to remotely justify it. So even in his dreams we’re winning loads of trophies. At which point we’d obviously be sold for the owners to start again somewhere else :lol: 

• Haha 3

Sunderland man... If you fill a plot with shit, seed it with shit and water it with shit, you can only expect shit to grow, I guess.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Sunderland man... If you fill a plot with shit, seed it with shit and water it with shit, you can only expect shit to grow, I guess.

Explains their fertile imaginations. 

• Haha 4

Funny how they wanted to go up via the playoffs when that was a realistic possibility. However, now that it isn’t, they’re happy not to go up. Also happy not to be bought by the likes of the Saudis (even though it’s never been in the cards and they don’t have any say in it). Equally odd they were delighted when the Saudis pulled out of the deal to buy us, given it’s such a bad thing to happen to a club. And they seem to be against the Man City ownership theses days too. Like the Poznan celebration never happened. Funny how they aren’t arsed about success but want the rich clubs to join a European super league so they’ve got more chance of winning things. The mental gymnastics on there, man. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

“I think majority of fans of all clubs will have a dream of a local made good wealthy fan take them over and deliver success. 
A nation/ oil takeover is not a good situation, I do feel sympathy for many long time supporters of Man City and nufc as deep down I think a lot of them hate ehat had happened to their clubs”

deep down, we’re all gutted. 

image.jpeg

• Haha 8

That thread is a treasure trove :lol: 

I’m honestly at a point now where’s I don’t think I want us to get promoted.

We won’t ever break into the top 6 unless there are systemic changes in the football league system, and so I’m enjoying being one of the bigger fish in the pond that is the championship this season where we don’t desperately need to win and losing doesn’t ruin my weekend

• Haha 5