mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Thread here about being assaulted by your own fans at the SoL yesterday. Now, whilst there is rightly condemnation about this cowardly act, there is also a widespread shrugging of shoulders "happens at every ground marra". No, it really doesn't. I've never seen fights between Newcastle fans during a game at the ground ever. This is not normal at all.

Screenshot_20230430_122806_Chrome.thumb.jpg.59bbfba9ce5834247f3127bc2fc10e58.jpg

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/assaulted-today.1605835/

26 minutes ago, Renton said:

Thread here about being assaulted by your own fans at the SoL yesterday. Now, whilst there is rightly condemnation about this cowardly act, there is also a widespread shrugging of shoulders "happens at every ground marra". No, it really doesn't. I've never seen fights between Newcastle fans during a game at the ground ever. This is not normal at all.

Screenshot_20230430_122806_Chrome.thumb.jpg.59bbfba9ce5834247f3127bc2fc10e58.jpg

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/assaulted-today.1605835/

Tbf, if I had to go there every week I’d probably end up twatting someone. :lol:

• Haha 5

The game's gone. What happened to the days when you could skullfuck a seagull on the way to the ground, shit in your seat at halftime, and watch your favourite paedophile score, all without some arsehole attacking you?

• Haha 12

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The game's gone. What happened to the days when you could skullfuck a seagull on the way to the ground, shit in your seat at halftime, and watch your favourite paedophile score, all without some arsehole attacking you?

Where's the cheese in your pocket marra?

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Has anyone checked in on our mates on rtg? I'm sure their mood swung a fair bit between HT and FT of their most important game of the weekend today. :D

Well it’s been moved already so I’m guessing it was a fun read :lol: 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Has anyone checked in on our mates on rtg? I'm sure their mood swung a fair bit between HT and FT of their most important game of the weekend today. :D

They were all glued to the Brighton game , pants down …

7k1k41.jpg

• Haha 12

It says a lot that the admin are so embarrassed by their contributors that the board is more heavily censored than North Korea when it comes to our match threads. The thread on our last game has been binned into their sportswashing mega thread. I've read a bit and it was quite predictable to say the least:

1) Southampton score, we're shit, only where we are by pure luck etc.

2) We equalise, Southampton are shit, Sunderland would thrash them.

3) We start thrashing them. See point 2.

4) We're all murdering paedophiles anyway. FTM. 

This is an example of the level of debate on there.

Screenshot_20230501_094027_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 4

I don’t know about anyone else, but after Wilson’s 2nd I ran over the road to the gay couple’s house and killed them and their kid in celebration. 

Shame it was disallowed. 

• Haha 11

33 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I don’t know about anyone else, but after Wilson’s 2nd I ran over the road to the gay couple’s house and killed them and their kid in celebration. 

Shame it was disallowed. 

I tried to marry my 10 year old daughter but couldn't find a vicar willing to do it at the match. 

• Haha 9

Thing is, as well, they'll somehow think they're taking the moral high ground whilst simultaneously being racist and misogynistic. "Camel humpers". "Gays". And the stuff they.come up with about Amanda Stavely is vile. If you approach a mod about this, or report, YOU get banned.

Edited by Renton
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Shame it was disallowed. 

exactly this.

to be honest, I can't for the life of me think why anybody would celebrate a goal in any other way?

• Haha 3

It’s absolutely killing them isn’t it? :lol: 

Deep down they all know they’d snap someone’s hands off for any kind of takeover, never mind the one we got. 

They can talk shite all they want as their mental health & grip on reality slowly evaporates. 

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

• Haha 5

So IMO they're on the 5 stages of grief with this. Somewhere between denial and anger. And they're going to be there forever, which is why they're so hilarious.

They could get over this tomorrow by just saying "aye you know what, wish it was us - gonna be great for them, really jealous but nothing I can do about it marra. Just gonna support me own team and crack one out over a seagull"

Just own it you fucking losers, it's the denial that makes it so painful for you :lol:

• Haha 11

Apparently getting in the playoffs is in their own hands despite being seventh as I'm taking it two teams above them are playing each other. This should be their absolute primary concern, not saying they shouldn't want us to beat at the same time, they can obviously multi task that but we should be a minor concern to them atm. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Apparently getting in the playoffs is in their own hands despite being seventh as I'm taking it two teams above them are playing each other. This should be their absolute primary concern, not saying they shouldn't want us to beat at the same time, they can obviously multi task that but we should be a minor concern to them atm. 

No, its not in their hands. If Millwall win and Coventry don't lose they're missing out. And of course they need to win too. I'd give them about 30% chance of this happening, then maybe 20% in the play offs (being generous). Which gives them an overall 6% chance of winning the prize of being humped solidly for 9 consecutive months before going back to square one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Renton said:

No, its not in their hands. If Millwall win and Coventry don't lose they're missing out. And of course they need to win too. I'd give them about 30% chance of this happening, then maybe 20% in the play offs (being generous). Which gives them an overall 6% chance of winning the prize of being humped solidly for 9 consecutive months before going back to square one. 

Well now I didn't check but one of the lads I was working with, (NUFC) said it and another, (Mackem), confirmed it. I'm not 100% surprised they've got it wrong and I did say are you sure? :lol:

• Haha 1