mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

7 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Also would love to see mackem heartbreak in the last couple of minutes as Millwall fluke a win

It's all a win win

Yeah there are no bad outcomes. Even promotion will be death by a thousand cuts for them next season.

1 minute ago, NJS said:

Blackburn score - they're there. 

Wouldn’t fancy being in the away there today 

Lucky, lucky bastards! :lol:

How they have the nerve to call us lucky I don’t know. They relied on Millwall throwing away a home 2 goal lead, to qualify with the lowest number of points maybe ever I think. 

To give the mackems credit, cos I don't mind doing so, they've come into form at the right time and have a fair chance at promotion. Keeps the entertainment going for us, all outcomes including their promotion are okay with me. Losing to Boro on penalties would still be the ultimate for me like, or in fact Coventry would be even funnier.

I noticed today that there striker and number 10 are both on loan and a lot of their player would be embarrassed in the Premiership, that Luke Onion lad for instance. Its going to be very hard for them either way unless their owner gets a big rise in his pocket money from his mam. 

• Haha 1

I like how they keep going on about their home form and blame Mowbray. I can’t think of another reason why the players prefer playing away from the SoL though so maybe it’s all on the manager after all

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

Its going to be very hard for them either way unless their owner gets a big rise in his pocket money from his mam. 

Word is he’s already spent it on Star Wars Lego and Pokémon cards. 

• Haha 5

That issue is still going? It was their own dumbfuck fans who got them relegated to L1 in the first place, got more points on the road than at home that season. They are a consistent issue for their own team :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

That issue is still going? It was their own dumbfuck fans who got them relegated to L1 in the first place, got more points on the road than at home that season. They are a consistent issue for their own team :lol:

Their home form has been gash as long as I can remember, they've NEVER had a fortress at the SoL. And again, to give them credit, they do have a large passionate away following. But their home fans are toxic. Yet they have the nerve to criticise our home atmosphere (btw, it was noticeable Arteta and several Arsenal players commented it was the best in the league yesterday).

• Like 1

It was nailed on they’d sneak in for the last few weeks IMO. Every result has fell their way and they’ve done their job tbf to them. Luton over two legs will be difficult though, they don’t lose very often but Sunderland are like prime Barcelona so they’ve got nowt to worry about

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Boro equaliser. These stupid cunts just need to beat Preston by 3 clear goals in the second half.

Should be a piece of piss for this free flowing Barcelona of the North.

Aye

10 hours ago, Renton said:

Lucky, lucky bastards! :lol:

How they have the nerve to call us lucky I don’t know. They relied on Millwall throwing away a home 2 goal lead, to qualify with the lowest number of points maybe ever I think. 

To give the mackems credit, cos I don't mind doing so, they've come into form at the right time and have a fair chance at promotion. Keeps the entertainment going for us, all outcomes including their promotion are okay with me. Losing to Boro on penalties would still be the ultimate for me like, or in fact Coventry would be even funnier.

I noticed today that there striker and number 10 are both on loan and a lot of their player would be embarrassed in the Premiership, that Luke Onion lad for instance. Its going to be very hard for them either way unless their owner gets a big rise in his pocket money from his mam. 

The owners will be shitting themselves if they do get promoted.  Think how much Forest have spent to just about get out of instant relegation. :smile:

Don’t these lads have a website? :lol: 

“Unbelievable” say some. Yes….because it’s the year of our Lord 2023.

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Tom said:

Don’t these lads have a website? :lol: 

“Unbelievable” say some. Yes….because it’s the year of our Lord 2023.

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

There’ll be a large number of them not allowed to use t’interweb as part of their parole conditions. 

Or join the RSPB. 

Seriously, why the queue in the internet age? Also who's got time to queue on a school/work day? As a rule, I don't like to take the piss out of people or areas for being poor, but as it's the mackems....fucking tramps. :lol:

• Haha 3